Is the forbidden Legion tech still a thing?

I want to know because I really want to try it out.

The tech where you vault a pallet as you use feral frenzy when a survivor blinds you right as you do it to end up on the other side of the pallet out of feral frenzy being able to immediately hit them. Very easy and simple.

Comments

  • What even is this tech?

  • The build that would get you banned?

    No, they patched it.

  • @Mr_K said:

    The build that would get you banned?

    No, they patched it.

    Lol what was it? That happened while I was gone. Any videos of it? I'd be curious to know why it got people banned and why it was so bad

  • @Hoodied said:

    What even is this tech?

    A very situational but rewarding technique used by the ancient Legion mains of 2019-2020.

    You use feral frenzy as some survivor drops a pallet and begins to blind you with a flashlight. However, you time the feral frenzy just right so right as you vault over the pallet they finish blinding you (takes one second to blind with any flashlight) you lose feral frenzy. Being blinded takes the Legion out of feral frenzy immediately btw, same for spirits phasing.

    So, you end up on the other side of the pallet and can listen to a survivor who should be injured because you are a Legion, and then you smack them while blinded.

  • @Mr_K said:

    The build that would get you banned?

    No, they patched it.

    The build? I assume you mean the infinite mending glitch with the addons that increase the mending timer infinitely. And no, I mean the one Otzdarva did in his "forbidden legion tech" video.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016099#Comment_2016099

    Lol what was it? That happened while I was gone. Any videos of it? I'd be curious to know why it got people banned and why it was so bad

    There was a specific perk and addon build that applied a scaling mend time or heal time (forget which one).

    Basically, Legion hits you a lot of times in frenzy and it takes you 30 minutrs to mend/heal.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016099#Comment_2016099

    Lol what was it? That happened while I was gone. Any videos of it? I'd be curious to know why it got people banned and why it was so bad

    Monto made a video on it when it was a thing

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_XsIz8c1A&ab_channel=Monto

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016094#Comment_2016094

    A very situational but rewarding technique used by the ancient Legion mains of 2019-2020.

    You use feral frenzy as some survivor drops a pallet and begins to blind you with a flashlight. However, you time the feral frenzy just right so right as you vault over the pallet they finish blinding you (takes one second to blind with any flashlight) you lose feral frenzy. Being blinded takes the Legion out of feral frenzy immediately btw, same for spirits phasing.

    So, you end up on the other side of the pallet and can listen to a survivor who should be injured because you are a Legion, and then you smack them while blinded.

    It was 'patched' but I see it happen sometimes

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016099#Comment_2016099

    The build? I assume you mean the infinite mending glitch with the addons that increase the mending timer infinitely. And no, I mean the one Otzdarva did in his "forbidden legion tech" video.

    I had to go watch it. I don't remember seeing a patch note indicating it being patched but one of the video comments said it was.

    Seemed very situational.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2016111#Comment_2016111

    I had to go watch it. I don't remember seeing a patch note indicating it being patched but one of the video comments said it was.

    Seemed very situational.

    Alright, so there is a chance lol.

  • It probably still works, but most survivors I run into don't bother attempting to flashlight blind a frenzying legion.

  • A few days ago, I was farming as Legion with the last two survivors after their teammates DC'd, and I idly remembered the tech when getting blinded at a pallet. So I decided to try the tech. It still works, laughs were had all around the end chat campfire.

  • @ExcelSword said:

    A few days ago, I was farming as Legion with the last two survivors after their teammates DC'd, and I idly remembered the tech when getting blinded at a pallet. So I decided to try the tech. It still works, laughs were had all around the end chat campfire.

    Alrighty thx, now I know for sure

  • @ExcelSword said:

    A few days ago, I was farming as Legion with the last two survivors after their teammates DC'd, and I idly remembered the tech when getting blinded at a pallet. So I decided to try the tech. It still works, laughs were had all around the end chat campfire.

    Indeed.

    THE SWORD IS STILL IN THE STONE!