Mettle of men rework
This is just an idea for mettle of men.
When a killer uses a one shot move it injures you but keeps you from going to the dieing state. Has a exshoshin cool down time to 60 or 120 seconds.
Just a idea for the perk because there so many whys killers can one shot you.
And still have a chance of being the obsession.
Comments
Metal?
Ops I'm stuped as hell.🤣
There I fixed it.
Can't believe I did that I feel ######### right now
Lol don't worry about it you made me smile :P.
Just keep it the same except it counts safe unhooks aswell as protection hits. Also make it work against instadowns while healthy
If they did that would be ok with that.
This.
Problem with your idea OP is that it punishes potential skillful interactions from killer for free. Think Billy. Think Oni.
I mean free is a bit extreme consider you need to do a lot to activate it. They still get a injure anyway so it’s just like having speed limiter
It's not if you m1 him
I was talking about OP's idea. I gave your idea the +1.
No if they are injured they should go down, however i do think that this idea is a good one.
Instead of a timer which tbh isn't that long it should instead use tokens, at most i think 2 tokens would be fair since it prevents you from being downed from healthy which is very strong. in other words the perk would work like this.
Mettle Of Man: Start the trial with 2 tokens, if you receive an attack that would put you from healthy to the dying state instead that attack puts you in the injured state with deep wounds. Once the Survivor heals or is healed back to the Healthy State, their aura will be revealed to the Killer whenever they are farther than 12/14/16 meters away from the Killer.
That sounds like a good idea
Hu