Can't finish "Spilling Blood"
I cant seem to get gold here. 9 hook actions or more. All sacrificed. What am I doing wrong?
I cant seem to get gold here. 9 hook actions or more. All sacrificed. What am I doing wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're winning too well, no, this is not a joke
ok but i hooked 3 survivors 3 times each for nine. Them I hooked past guy one time. 10 hook actions. I dont understand
Hm, that's odd
I've had a frustrating time with this as well. How many of tje survivors actually died? Also does the length of time on hook affect the result?
Played another game and got a 4k as well but barely got maybe 5 hooks total and one dc...yet I got Iri emblem....its ridiculous. Probably bugged as usual
I believe it to be a bug. Did you hook the last two survivor around the same time causing them both to die?
Also curious if you were playing Ghost Face.Actually killer doesn't matter. I remember the same thing happening with Nurse.Yesterday, I played Ghost Face and got the same results. 40 10 10.
I hooked two survivor three times each. The other two survivors hooked twice each, once earlier in the match and once at the very end. After hooking the last two they both died instantly.
Now this should of been a total of 10 hooks but I received the same results you did, silver.
Maybe I misread your comment but am I understanding you only got a 2k? If so then silver is right. You need 80 points for a gold which is a minimum 3k.
4K
2k -> 3 hooked
2k -> 2 hooked
Ahh, I see what you're saying now. Yeah, that's weird it didn't count two of the sacrifices. What a crappy bug. :/