I just got tossed out of a game with Error 8012 so I suppose its a problem in their end, a pity I was going to get roughly 31k with 4 stacks of BBQ... oh well, time for my daily walk then, gotta keep fit.
I currently can't get past the loading screen. It comes up with the error message as posted below. I have tried restarting etc... but nothing is working currently. My internet connection is fine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
steam
I just got tossed out of a game with Error 8012 so I suppose its a problem in their end, a pity I was going to get roughly 31k with 4 stacks of BBQ... oh well, time for my daily walk then, gotta keep fit.
P.D. I play PC.
Was it Steam last night also?
I just got kicked out of the middle of a game too. Now I'm stuck hanging on "Checking Platform Services" just like last night.
I'm on PC.
its a steam problem
Seems to be an issue with Steam, other games are affected as well.
it was indeed.
I currently can't get past the loading screen. It comes up with the error message as posted below. I have tried restarting etc... but nothing is working currently. My internet connection is fine.
I am playing on PC/Steam.
Like the title says, can't get past the main menu. This is on PC. Validated files and that did nothing.
Oh, that's why I got kicked while looking for a match... I was wondering. It already happened yesterday, no?
Same here
and it's not even a tuesday. That's normally the time when steam acts up for my time zone.
That's because Steam does a weekly maintenance specifically on Tuesdays, which normally last an hour or less.