Give more penalty's

Lately it has come to my attention that a lot of survivor and killer players are playing the game in a very toxic way, like not helping teammates, body blocking each other and the killer, or simple disconnecting after being downed 1 time. Same goes for killers, they are starting to camp way more often to secure kills since survivors are being way too toxic, which results in killers camping and also not wanting to play anymore -> longer queue times.

Things like this should be dealt against more with penalties. why is there a report option if nothing will be done against it?

Not only do you ruin the game play for yourself, also the people you are playing with and against. I'm personally just a fun gamer, idc about ranks etc. I just wanna play the game like it has to be played without any toxic ######### and stuff. Also the higher the survivor rank, the more toxic they are.


Please do something about this, and if you know you play toxic, know that you ruin the game for a lot of us who wanna play normal or even farm with killers for points.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026385#Comment_2026385

    Its a poor example. Seriously, not even close to an even amount of camp time (unless of course you were just lying and he really just "camped" long enough for the screenshot) now you want to bring up the basement, where you weren't even hooked. You get that straw for your men on sale? You know what I find interesting? Rank 3 survivor, rank 10 killer. Are you sure you aren't just upset because you died to someone you don't consider to be on your level?

    Sherlock the images are not from the same game is obvious, but the reality is the same, if you want something in real time enjoy the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apcH3A_ReTs

  • @Kaien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026390#Comment_2026390

    Sherlock the images are not from the same game is obvious, but the reality is the same, if you want something in real time enjoy the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apcH3A_ReTs

    Yes. I am very aware that you just threw up 3 random screenshots like they proved anything beyond your ability to find the print screen button on your keyboard. So now you've come clean as well, you still think you made some sort of point? That's adorable. As far as the video? I'm good, I don't really need to watch someone fail at a game today, but you have fun.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026419#Comment_2026419

    Yes. I am very aware that you just threw up 3 random screenshots like they proved anything beyond your ability to find the print screen button on your keyboard. So now you've come clean as well, you still think you made some sort of point? That's adorable. As far as the video? I'm good, I don't really need to watch someone fail at a game today, but you have fun.

    You never touched the argument of toxicity when camping or even with the video, the only thing that matters to you is that the images that I uploaded ... better go and continue camping.

  • I think one of the very few toxic moments (or at least what I define as toxic) was actually experienced today. I was sacrificed in a pretty tight game with Fred, and went to observe afterwards to see how the final 2 survivors were gonna get that final gen.

    Instead, what I witnessed was Feng working with Fred to hunt down Elodie. Feng would point her out and lead Fred to her. She also attempted to body-block and hinder Elodie. Needless to say, even after quite a strong fight, Elodie was beaten. I recorded some of it and offered the recording to the Elodie-player, but they said they already had done the reporting.

    When it's ganging up on a fellow survivor, that is extremely toxic.

  • Played a game today and got disconnected from the round by STEAM MAINTENANCE.


    Guess what, got a 5 minute "penalty" for it.


    This is plain idiotic.


    Will I spend a single cent on another game that I find associated with this studio or any of its developers ? Hell, NO.


    I hope all their projects end like death garden did.

  • @Kaien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026427#Comment_2026427

    You never touched the argument of toxicity when camping or even with the video, the only thing that matters to you is that the images that I uploaded ... better go and continue camping.

    Indeed. Honestly I just don't believe you. It's pretty clear to me you are more interested in feeling put upon, and more than willing to hope people fall for your screenshots. So at this point, I kind of doubt you are even the rank 3 player you are pretending to be. That makes it difficult to engage in a conversation about camping, which, to be honest is less "toxic" and more just a killer playing to lose, unless your team is dumber than the killer, in which case they'll hook bomb and make camping extremely profitable. If it helps, I'm sorry you lost a video game in a way you don't like.

  • @Sheldor said:

    Played a game today and got disconnected from the round by STEAM MAINTENANCE.

    Guess what, got a 5 minute "penalty" for it.

    This is plain idiotic.

    Will I spend a single cent on another game that I find associated with this studio or any of its developers ? Hell, NO.

    I hope all their projects end like death garden did.

    How often do you DC that you're up to a 5 minute penalty?

  • @saltmineinaction said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024268#Comment_2024268

    The amount of survivors teaming up with the killer to find the others is annoying as hell. Especially when hiding in lockers etc. Happened to me a few times too. Luckily I had a killer who just took the teamer with them and let us survive instead

    Yup when I play killer I take out the snitch.


    Like dude, let me hunt. My now 4 yr old will point out people to me if I miss them. It truly vexes me that a killer will cater to the player. And then carry the bugger to the hatch.

  • @Caleaha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024537#Comment_2024537

    Yup when I play killer I take out the snitch.

    Like dude, let me hunt. My now 4 yr old will point out people to me if I miss them. It truly vexes me that a killer will cater to the player. And then carry the bugger to the hatch.

    Same here. Pointing at other survivors to me just means "leave them alone and take me instead" I main doctor, I don't need any help finding people.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026175#Comment_2026175

    On the subject of afk killers, How would you distinguish between afk all match vs played most of it and gave up once there was no hope? Also taking into account macro/bot killers.

    No Idk honestly. Maybe have a minimum score requirement?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026490#Comment_2026490

    How often do you DC that you're up to a 5 minute penalty?

    Once was enough obviously. I didn't dc before

  • If you dc rarely, you don't generally get an penalty. The amount of time is cumulative based on your dc percentage.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026607#Comment_2026607

    Same here. Pointing at other survivors to me just means "leave them alone and take me instead" I main doctor, I don't need any help finding people.

    I love the doctor!

    My mom loved Plague so I would play her for my mom. And my daughter loves Huntress, so ditto.

    But my favs are Doctor and Legion. And I can be a very friendly Doctor, just let me drive you insane. But yeah I had a game where everyone were being dolts and not doing generators or healing except 1. So I was VERY careful to not hook them. I would carry them on my shoulder as I couldn't trust the others to unhook this player who I always found unhooking people or trying to heal them but missing their check or on a gen. The rest were pointing each other out and not bothering with the gens.


    Turned out at the end the 3 were red ranks. The one that I allowed to escape was rank 20.

  • @Caleaha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2026621#Comment_2026621

    I love the doctor!

    My mom loved Plague so I would play her for my mom. And my daughter loves Huntress, so ditto.

    But my favs are Doctor and Legion. And I can be a very friendly Doctor, just let me drive you insane. But yeah I had a game where everyone were being dolts and not doing generators or healing except 1. So I was VERY careful to not hook them. I would carry them on my shoulder as I couldn't trust the others to unhook this player who I always found unhooking people or trying to heal them but missing their check or on a gen. The rest were pointing each other out and not bothering with the gens.

    Turned out at the end the 3 were red ranks. The one that I allowed to escape was rank 20.

    I want to try plague, but I'm waiting for the mmr change.

    Doctor is my favorite shocky boi, 2nd is probably hag or Myers.

    I tried Huntress, I love her kit, but my aim is trash, so I don't do well on her.

    Always fun taking out the 3 person swf who wants to play "Redshirt" with the 4th. I consider it a public service.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010181#Comment_2010181

    Body blocking the hook isn't toxic it's the survivors working well as a team. That's why they have perks like breakout to help get their teammates of the killers shoulder before they can hook them and they get stacks of WGLF and MOM for taking a hit while the killers carrying someone

    As long as you don't complain when I hit you and you go down, I don't care if you body block

  • @dummer33344 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010197#Comment_2010197

    As long as you don't complain when I hit you and you go down, I don't care if you body block

    If someone's bodyblocking then they take that risk.

  • Most have BT at this time since most survivors bodyblock killers these days. I still dont understand why tho like

  • @saltmineinaction said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2028751#Comment_2028751

    Most have BT at this time since most survivors bodyblock killers these days. I still dont understand why tho like

    I play solo and I use BT and will body block because I'm trying to help my teammate escape.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2028649#Comment_2028649

    I want to try plague, but I'm waiting for the mmr change.

    Doctor is my favorite shocky boi, 2nd is probably hag or Myers.

    I tried Huntress, I love her kit, but my aim is trash, so I don't do well on her.

    Always fun taking out the 3 person swf who wants to play "Redshirt" with the 4th. I consider it a public service.

    I had my daughter in stitches. I had a gen go off as huntress, looked over there and aimed high and to left and released. A half moment later we hear the sound of a survivor getting hit. My daughter asked me to do it again. This was like half way across the map. I'm like yeah right kiddo.


    Aim just takes practice. I jump between Skyrim, this and Overwatch. It seems to help.

1 2 ›