Making Killers Scarier! Deathslinger
I saw a guy on here a while ago doing this, so i decided to carry on his vison!
Instead of getting shot through the jaw, he got it blown off.
I saw a guy on here a while ago doing this, so i decided to carry on his vison!
Instead of getting shot through the jaw, he got it blown off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d prefer if he was missing more of it rather than not having it
Could be a good blight skin though
I'd like to see a skin for Deathslinger that looks like Orden Ogan's Mascot; Alister Vale
Imagine this face waking you up in the middle of the night and tell me that wouldn't spook you. I'd say he's more than scary enough.
He has glowing cheerio's as eyes, or are they polos.
Noice.
I'd be more scared if I could feel the increasing tension with his terror radius as he slowly draws closer instead of the frustration of current.
Seriously massive TR doctor is the scariest ######### in this game, I don't care what anyone says.
I took a crack at this myself, and you're right! I hardly changed anything, but just the removal of his jaw alone upped his scariness plenty! You have a great idea here.
This is awesome! Way better than mine!
Nah I just took your concept and went my own way with it.