Soooo spirit?....

Id love some consistency from BHVR... anytime a killer has even thee slightest frustration to play against as survivor you nerf it into the ground. But spirit despite having one of the easiest mechanics to master and has no REAL counter play that works more than once in a match and then the killer learns is still the same annoying killer.

And its not like people are asking for a big nerf,just an indication while in chase. Even if its something 3 seconds in to her using her power in chase.

Comments

  • @Shoottokill_Shinsou said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011109#Comment_2011109

    And you can also do gens as efficiently as humanly possible and get out in two minutes and thirty seconds. That's what tournaments are like. Regular dbd isn't like that. People don't maximize efficiency and aren't typically on comms. I do agree that a lot of maps are too survivor sided and need a nerf, but that's no reason to allow a killer like spirit to continue existing.

    Regular DBD isn't like that? have you seen the posts here? sounds like everyone is having it.

    People might not have call outs and full co-ordination but in general a survivor is going to try and loop the killer for as long as possible, and the rest are either on gens or they're not. There's no inbetween. If they're green ranks they're likely playing it safe, if they're red ranks they're very likely on gens and thus 2:30 games ARE actually common in DBD. Hence the term "genrush" and the billions of videos complaining about all 5 gens being done in 3 minutes.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011351#Comment_2011351

    Regular DBD isn't like that? have you seen the posts here? sounds like everyone is having it.

    People might not have call outs and full co-ordination but in general a survivor is going to try and loop the killer for as long as possible, and the rest are either on gens or they're not. There's no inbetween. If they're green ranks they're likely playing it safe, if they're red ranks they're very likely on gens and thus 2:30 games ARE actually common in DBD. Hence the term "genrush" and the billions of videos complaining about all 5 gens being done in 3 minutes.

    I mean, they could be doing bones, mapping the area, learning pallet layout for loops for when they get chased, disabling traps, healing--there's a lot that good survivors can do while another is in chase. You just usually only see extremes, and that makes for quick, frustrating games that don't live up to their full potential.


    I mean, I can't disagree with the initial point of "going to loop for as long as possible," seeing as that's pretty much a given...

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011638#Comment_2011638

    I mean, they could be doing bones, mapping the area, learning pallet layout for loops for when they get chased, disabling traps, healing--there's a lot that good survivors can do while another is in chase. You just usually only see extremes, and that makes for quick, frustrating games that don't live up to their full potential.

    I mean, I can't disagree with the initial point of "going to loop for as long as possible," seeing as that's pretty much a given...

    lol no offense but it feels like you're grasping here.

    Nobody does bones hence why survivors are online everyday complaining about NOED. Nobody but rank 20's "map the area", and early game nobody needs to heal. For the most part people with thousands of hours just get on with the objective.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2011819#Comment_2011819

    lol no offense but it feels like you're grasping here.

    Nobody does bones hence why survivors are online everyday complaining about NOED. Nobody but rank 20's "map the area", and early game nobody needs to heal. For the most part people with thousands of hours just get on with the objective.

    Offense taken as you intended~


    Good survivors find the time to do bones. Bad survivors die to NOED. I believe it's called "natural selection."

    ... Or is that a different game?

    Also, I notice you didn't counter-argue with literally any of my other points and zeroed in on bones, thanks for making this response easier~

    EDIT: [BAD WORD] I'm not good at this "don't be condescending" thing. Imagine I'm patting you on the back amicably and handing you some snack you like while you read that, I'm a little to tired to fix the tone properly...

  • @Shoottokill_Shinsou said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2008513#Comment_2008513

    It doesn't work with the short hair cosmetics. It also isn't consistent.

    But it does.

    At least for me. I see it everytime

  • Why can't you accept the killer may just be better than you? Do you want every Killer to be weak like Trapper?

  • @Shoottokill_Shinsou said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2012253#Comment_2012253

    If spirit took skill to play that would be a valid argument. But she doesn't, and there's nothing you can do against her. She's complained about for the same reason that people don't complain about nurse. It's fine to have a high skill cap, as long as your skill floor is super low, and you have to be a good killer to use it effectively. All spirit has to do to win is put on stridor.

    And before you call me a survivor main, I main killer, and have for the past 5 years. However, I refuse to play freddy ever since his rework(unless I have a daily), because he's quite literally pay-to-win. That's the same reason I don't like playing spirit. I pick her when I want easy 4ks while half asleep. That should tell you something about her.

    Why isn't spirit a serious threat to actual players that aren't potatoes then? She still gets gen rushed to the otherworld like everyone else excluding Nurse.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2012659#Comment_2012659

    Why isn't spirit a serious threat to actual players that aren't potatoes then? She still gets gen rushed to the otherworld like everyone else excluding Nurse.

    Thank you. This gal is on her box about Spirit and no amount of evidence is gonna change her mind. Spirit still gets run by good survivors who focus on gens and being unpredictable in chase.

  • I'd like to see 3 and 4 man swf nerfed before spirit does. With a coordinated team it doesn't matter how strong the killer is you've already lost unless you slug the whole time which isnt fun imo

  • @Shoottokill_Shinsou said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2007898#Comment_2007898

    Her power is one of the easiest to master. The learning curve is literally whether or not you have a good headset.

    That's simply nowhere near true. You can have any headset and still do good. It all depends on your practice and the actual player. It doesn't take a couple matches to get used to it. It take maybe a couple weeks to fully get her down.

1 2 ›