Which killer is your guilty displeasure to play against?

As in, which killer do you dislike playing against, despite most other people enjoying playing against them?

I personally DESPISE Trapper, even on reworked maps, he may get destroyed by SWF but as a solo, I have no way of knowing where he may have placed traps or which traps have been reset/disarmed. Not only that but an add-on that injures you for disarming a trap? Am I just supposed to leave it armed? That's like a survivor getting injured for waking up against Freddy.

I am more than open for advice BTW, I've kind of become more used to playing against higher tier killers that I've forgotten how to play against the lower tier ones.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • displeasure, Spirit Freddy and Bubba. specially bubba.

    Pleasure: Doctor. Also Wraith and Ghostface because i love playing as them.

  • I know a lot of people say Bubba's not a problem, but when I'm in the hunt against him, I don't even know the simplest running routes anymore and I run like a chicken with its head cut off. 🤦

    After that comes the Deathslinger: Somehow he triggers me hard and annoys me quite a bit.

  • I can't stand playing against the stalking bros. Myers is always in a spot I can't see him. And seems to always tier 3 me when it just ends. And Ghostface because taking him out is very CoNsIsTeNt.

  • Legion and Doctor are fun (except Doctor slightly) to play as, but incredilbly annoying against. Holy f.

  • Freddy if he is running full slowdown.

    Jump Rope + Outdoorerope

    Red Paint Brush + Swing Chains

    Ruin/Undying/BBQ/Noed

    Corrupt/Pop/BBQ/Noed

    Noed just in case they can't win even with the easiest Killer while running full slowdown.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    As in, which killer do you dislike playing against, despite most other people enjoying playing against them?

    I personally DESPISE Trapper, even on reworked maps, he may get destroyed by SWF but as a solo, I have no way of knowing where he may have placed traps or which traps have been reset/disarmed. Not only that but an add-on that injures you for disarming a trap? Am I just supposed to leave it armed? That's like a survivor getting injured for waking up against Freddy.

    I am more than open for advice BTW, I've kind of become more used to playing against higher tier killers that I've forgotten how to play against the lower tier ones.

    Frick Hag


    All my homies hate Hag

  • Specifically bad hag players.


    For example, I had a game against hag yesterday where she oldtrap most gens and she would hit you if you triggered her trap but she wouldn't commit to any chases. She didn't down anyone and just kinda of needlessly prolonged the game. Just wasn't fun.


    Huntress I also don't like largely because they seem to be the least chill players normally and i also happen to have the worst teammates against her with people cutting you off and blocking you so you get hit instead of them.


    And of course all the obvious choices like spirit, nurse and Freddy (although freddy I mostly hate falling asleep almost immediately after waking up)

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2004897#Comment_2004897

    She definitely is harder to play than most killers. I worded it poorly I guess.

    I meant it as in I dislike how people justify all the mediocre Nurses that miss a million blinks but make up for that by team-slugging at 5 gens until all 4 survivors are finally on the ground using this exact reasoning.

    Ah, fair enough.

  • A seemingly enjoyable killer by most that I hate is easily Huntress. I HATE chases with Huntress so much. The overall match is usually never a curb stomp but the individual chases with her are so unfun. I hate the latency issues with her.

  • Freddy, Myers, and Huntress. I've run into the most toxic builds for each of them nearly every time I encounter them.

  • @DBD78 said:

    I like to play as Doctor and be a bit toxic and mad but against him? No way always hated it he is so annoying.

    Shock happy docs just need UAV to even be remotely good at the game. I respect green to red tiers who play him and don't over abuse schick's or gen camp but yeh solo vs a doc Im immediately like "if I could back out I would"

  • To me it's teleporting characters like spirit or nurse and doc depending on his loadout, if he's gen camping with ruin you know he's trash. I play ghost face so it's not as much as I despise playing against him it's more of me yelling out his add ons because I can tell exactly what he's running and telling my team not to mess with him🤣 but teleporting Killers just because if it's only down you you and they close the hatch you better hope they respect the code of offering your item to them

  • I don't care for Blight. It's just boring and basic. He moves fast. That's it.

    I don't play as him either. I don't see the appeal. Bounce around and maybe hit someone.

    Also, an old man's cane is a dumb weapon.

  • Leatherface, Ghostface, Huntress and Wraith. These killer mains do not deserve love.

  • Hag. Having to crouch slow just to avoid a trapped survivor, and still having the possibility for The Hag to walk back to the hook if she places enough traps is so incredibly boring to me.

  • Clown games.

    Zzz....

  • I quite despise Plague to be honest. Whenever I go against her most of my perks are rendered useless. Iron Will, you vomit, loudest thing to hear in the entire map I swear. Self-care, cant use cause ya know, sick, same for botany. Only good perk I got on when I go against Plags it seems is BT.

  • Oni. Every Oni I've come across just infinitely slugs and its annoying. Like, what do you gain ending the game in 2 minutes because you decided to slug everyone first chance you get? (I play almost exclusively solo as well, so teammates will just give him his power for free and group up even though you wanna split up against Oni)

    Trapper/Hag are my second choices. Traps Killers in solo Q can just be hell sometimes. It's why SWF can be so powerful and Trapper so weak, free information.

  • I used to keep Urban Evasion on me at all times because I absolutely DESPISE going up against a Hag.

  • Nurse. I've been playing for 3 years and always hated her. I don't even have trouble looping most of them, it's just that I find the chases boring.

  • The doctor...Because, You will rarely meet a doctor you is not intending to be "toxic"

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Spiritus, dickslinger, nurse and maybe pyramid dick

    i laughed harder at dickslinger then I should have LOL

1 2 ›