Can we get some points for trying to wiggle free?
More often then not, when the killer picks you up, you’re getting hooked. You rarely break free from their grasp. I’m not complaining, really. That being said, could we get some survival points for trying to break free? Otherwise, we might as well not try to wiggle free, since a hook is going to happen most of the time. Even if it’s a tiny amount of points.
Comments
if both sides got a few extra pts for the carry, id be fine with that, but not one side or the other, balance. tho like fcc said, i dont think either is necessary. you get plenty of bps per game.
I see no harm in something like this. Some points for being the last one standing would be nice too. Maybe enough to match up with struggling on the hook seeing as you don't get to do that.
Are you even aware that I agreed with you? sceptic
Will to fight bonus BP - Survivor
Shatter hope bonus BP - Killer
I hate this argument so much. Every argument killers make against equality in bloodpoints is a bad argument. If for only one reason, there are no "survivor bloodpoints" or "killer bloodpoints". There are only blood points. Those blood points can be spent on either killers or survivors. The vast majority of bloodpoints I've spent on survivors have been earned as a killer. What I want is for my time spent playing as a survivor to not feel like a complete waste. Which is exactly what playing a survivor feels like.