In Spirit Of The Other Discussion: Which 10 Add-ons Do You Remove?
Here's the discussion i mean btw, thanks for the idea: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/233096/you-can-only-keep-10
Sorry Survivor-only players, but this discussion ain't for you because...
Think of the Killer you like to play the most.
Now think of their complete Add-on arsenal.
Now remove your 10 least-liked Add-ons.
What do you have left?
Post your Killer of choice & your 10 chosen Add-ons!
Wraith (Keep in mind this is NOT 4.6.0 PTB Wraith!)
- "Windstorm" - Blood, obvious why.
- "Windstorm" - White, obvious why.
- "Windstorm" - Mud, obvious why.
- Coxcombed Clapper, obvious why.
- "The Ghost" - Soot, to combine with either Clapper.
- "Shadow Dance" - Blood, purely included for the Pallet build.
- "Shadow Dance" - White, purely included for the Pallet build.
- Bone Clapper, can make for some fun shenanigans with "The Ghost" - Soot.
- "All Seeing" - Spirit, nice way to keep track if you feel lost.
- "All Seeing" - Blood, i've spotted more Survivors in hiding with this than i initially thought i would.
Some things to mention...
- "The Serpent" - Soot, "The Hound" - Soot, "The Beast" - Soot, "Blink" - Mud, "Blind Warrior" - Mud & "Blink" - White are all lol.
- "Blind Warrior" - White is nice in general, but those ~+3 seconds per heal just aren't enough for me to put it up there.
- The "Swift Hunt" series is also nice in general, but that max. of 0.6 seconds less cloak time also isn't enough for me to put it up there.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I'll do you one better: you can throw out every single Pyramid Head add on except the ones that extend the range of his shockwave. All the others, from the browns all the way up to the iridescents are atrociously awful, with as close to zero gameplay impact as any item in DBD.
Killer: The Pig
Add-ons I'd keep:
1) Combat Straps - Good for ambushing
2) John's Medical File - Good for ambushing
3) Video Tape - Good for ambushing
4) Last Will - Extra RBT is always nice
5) Jigsaw's Annotated Plan - Good for the Six Box Shuffle; Dece for Trap stall
6) Bag of Gears - ONLY marginally useful with Crate of Gears; if it weren't for that, I'd say toss it
7) Jigsaw's Sketch - Dece for Trap stall and/or Trap kills
8) Crate of Gears - Good for Trap stall, Trap kills, and catching a Survivor at a box
9) Tampered Timer - Bad do-nothing add-on, but I LURV me some Trap kills
10) Uh...Rules Set No. 2? I genuinely can't think of a 10th add-on I'd be happy with keeping. The rest all are mostly trash. I do enjoy Trap Kills, and I GUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS RSN2 TECHINCALLY enables that, though I still don't like the add-on.
Then go make that discussion. 🙂
Well considering I play Pyramid Head the most, here we go:
I play demo and deathslinger almost on par
For Demo, it's not too hard:
(to be honest the only add-ons I use for demo are rat liver and rat tail)
For deathslinger, neither:
I main PH but is there any reason to keep any of his Add-Ons? All except the range add-ons are awful, and people say Demo has bad Add-ons.
I'll go with my ex-main who is Myers:
10 Add-ons I'd keep:
1. Judith's Tombstone
2. Fragrant Tuft of Hair
3. Scratched Mirror
4. Tombstone Piece
5. Hair Bow
6. J. Myers Memorial
7. Judith's Journal
8. Mirror Shard
9. Memorial Flower
10. Boyfriend's Memo
The others are close to being on my list like:
- Dead Rabbit
Oh it's only this one actually, following can go into my trashcan:
- Blond Hair, Tacky Earrings, Reflective Fragment, Glass Fragment, Jewerely, Hair Brush, Jewerely Box, Lock of Hair.... and especially this waste of 6k Bloodpoints
----====Vanity Mirror====----
Wait, is this 10 add-ons we keep or the 10 we remove? I see people posting both.
Twins player here.
None of their add-ons are all that great. I usually just play without add-ons.
If I had to remove 10: Baby Teeth, Weighty Rattle, Sewer Sludge, Rusted Needle, Victor's Soldier, Iridescent Pendent, Silencing Cloth, Cat's Eye, Cat Figurine, and Drop of Perfume.
You can do both if you want, it doesn't matter much.
I couldn't decide between Clown or Blight so chose both. I guess I should clarify this is what I would keep to avoid confusion.
Clown:
Blight:
Clown
Any addon which gives the killer the ability to one hit a non injurerd survivor, too unfair and depeding on my mood they usually mean "suicide in first hook" to me except Iridiscent Pendant.
Iridiscent head, Redhead's pinky finger, Iridiscent coin.
I'll do billy
10 addons to remove
. Big Buckle
. Black Grease
. Tuned Carburettor
. Leafy Mash
. Mother's Helpers
. Death Engravings
. Speed Limiter
. Doom Engravings
. Off Brand motor oil
. Apex muffler
For the Pig, I'd keep:
The rest can go. The addons that increase skill check chances at boxes are actually worse than nothing against good survivors. Traps causing hemorrhage or mangled are pretty useless as well since you usually won't be chasing the survivor wearing it. Amanda's Letter is just...such a niche addon unless you don't plan on using your RBTs.
For Trapper:
I don't think I ever use anything not on this list.