Adventures of a Solo Que Rockabilly

So I que up for this match, and recieve a message from our Killer. The conversation goes like this:

20210306_134740.jpg

Overdramatic, sure, but its all in good fun. Anyway, we end up pounding out gens. He keeps getting into chases and then dropping them, I can only assume he's looking for me, but he does get a hook or two.

With the help of my David, we slam out three gens. Get down to one left thanks to someone else, and he finally catches me after three succesful loops and two pallet stuns. He gets me on first hook, then does this:

PS_App_20210306_084454.jpeg

And proceeds to send me this:

20210306_134755.jpg

But, alas, hubris is the downfall of many a tyrant. Brave Meg takes a hit and unhooks me, David takes a protection hit for meg, and Steve, Oh Fairest Steve, opens the Exit Gate literally right next to the hook, then takes yet another protection hit for me. All four of us, hand in hand, escape through that gate, and I didn't even have to use my decisive.

PS_App_20210306_084457.jpeg


Screenshot_20210306-134330_PS App.jpg

No salt here. It happens. What he did was against the rules, sure, but it didn't pay off, and he learned his lesson. What about you guys? Have any fun Solo Que stories?

Comments

  • I got facecamped by a Insidious, NOED, BW and Franklin's Bubba.


    I touched the chest...worth it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I got facecamped by a Insidious, NOED, BW and Franklin's Bubba.

    I touched the chest...worth it.

    Lol. Facecamping Bubbas are a treasure.

  • I once went against this Huntress in Léry's that didn't even facecamp me and I died on my first hook without even attempting any escapes :D

  • @notlonely said:

    I once went against this Huntress in Léry's that didn't even facecamp me and I died on my first hook without even attempting any escapes :D

    Big oof. Some survivors are too scared of Killer.

  • he - "join me"

    you - "NEVER!"

    he - "so be it"

    *he is about to murderize you

    them - By the power of Greyskull.... we mean... by the power of altruism! We have the BLOOOOCKS!!!!!

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    he - "join me"

    you - "NEVER!"

    he - "so be it"

    *he is about to murderize you

    them - By the power of Greyskull.... we mean... by the power of altruism! We have the BLOOOOCKS!!!!!

    Lmao

  • Fun Solo Que stories? I have one. It is a very old one, but interesting nonetheless. I present to you:

    "The legend of the 5 survivors"

    5SurvivorsGlitch.png


  • @GeneralV said:

    Fun Solo Que stories? I have one. It is a very old one, but interesting nonetheless. I present to you:

    "The legend of the 5 survivors"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UV36AD8CQ8JI/5survivorsglitch.png

    Awe inspiring...

  • I was running no mither yesterday and one match I had never seen such a nice lobby of solo survivors. I ended up getting tunneled all match and every time they were nearby they would bodyblock the killer and take hits, god knows I wouldn't have made it our without them this match but god was it delightful rather than the usual attitude of you get what your given when you run no mither