Survivors count as collision for Deathslingers chain break
Gotta love when you thread the needle to get the Survivor you want through bodyblockers... and you get completed screwed because Survivors can count as collision to break the chain so you have zero chance of reeling them in from 10 meters away
Comments
Only if I had survivors do it for me when Deathslinger is trying to drag me to Brazil....
700 hours and I'm still waiting for this to happen.
This happens very rarely if it's natural otherwise if you have someone follow you for a body block, that's 1 less person on gens. I never had any issues with it and I play slinger a lot.
This is the reason why I stopped playing Mendslinger. His power gets completely nullified by SWF.
If you think his power is "completely nullified" by SWF you're probably playing them wrong, two survivors in front of you and you're unable to capitalise on that? lol.
what lol
One survivor stands in away that you can't reel the other survivor in.
Funny I guess.
so...every shot you get, someone's just there to bodyblock the chain?
someone is just hanging around when you're chasing someone for the entire game?
you get free hits, and apparently, someone hanging around you the entire game. that's like a free pig trap!
my guy, even if this was an actual issue, you're not getting sweaty swfs every other game. I've played a lot of Slinger, and I've had someone attempt this maybe once or twice.
If they are body blocking then they aren't on gens and especially if it's multiple survivors it's really a better situation for you because you can deal some damage without having to worry about 3 gens going off
That's actually very difficult to do. Reeling is really fast so unless you have something to anchor the reeled survivor and proper timing, it usually doesn't work. Survivors that pull it off imo deserve to get away for those few seconds before I reload and shoot again.
Lucky you! I got it at least in 50% of my matches, that I injured 1 survivor and the others positioned themselves in a way, where I couldn't reel in and also couldn't hit. So just 1 survivor injured. The hooked one.
and yet exactly those survivors will say deathslingers has 0 counter
As with a lot of dbd players, it's easier to blame every one else because the hive mind will agree with them than admit they probably played badly.
It's hard to describe and I'm not even sure if it's not an exploit. Since just standing in the chain doesn't impede the reeling in like what happened to me.
but you can usually get a hit on those that have been blocking the chain, which more often than not gets them killed instead.
also, at least in my experience, this rarely ever happens, so its not really a scenario that would affect most your games.
and if they are close, you can lunge around the person trying to bodyblock.
Certain people on the forums see a thread here and often jump onto the topic to try and exacerbate the issue, It's a real shame, because while survivor hate Deathslinger he is fun to play and thread like this just scare people off trying them.
Wait a minute-