Hex perks should NEVER be nerfed!!!
Killer hex perks should never be nerfed, especially cause there's counters. There are a few perks to counter hex perks and AN ENTIRE ITEM.
Perks
- Small game
- Detectives hunch
Items
- A entire map to scout out totems
You don't like small game, I don't like entitled survivors [BAD WORD] about every damn thing with actual counters.
I'm not biased, perks exist. Why do killers get punished when there is counters, this game really has some Interesting developers.
Comments
Oh cool, the killer can chase survivors through 4 windows at the same time?!
Just because it is possible to block 4 windows at the same time, doesn't mean that it's something you'll ever see.
The hex perk crowd control isn't actually OP. Bamboozle will always be better because your in control...
Before the Undying nerf I played a match where I equipped Detective's Hunch and cleansed all 5 totems in less than 2 minutes. All alone, because my teammates were memeing around. Wasn't really hard.
Even small game. I equip small game constantly to cleanse totems because of extra bloodpoints.
Finally, someone who understands. I swear, if devour hope gets nerfed cause survivors are lazy, I'll be really mad, that might even cross the line and I might just uninstall. Devour hope is the killers new meta, what's next if that is nerf. Huntress lullaby can kiss my [BAD WORD}.
It says a lot about the current hex perks that you have to make up a ridiculous one for your point. The odds of such a perk are about on par with the odds they'll decide to arm survivors. Sure, not 0, but c'mon.
is DS not technically survivors being armed? Most survivors have gun holsters anyway so it might not be so unprobable.
My point was that no perk should be immune to changes. Not about the current state of any future, current or past perks
No, not it isn't. DS is a quick stun, that's it. A flashlight may be closer, but even then it can't actually damage the killer.
Can we also mention most of the time the ######### totem placements, they are either good or litterally in the middle of nowhere with no cover or protection just standing there for all to see.