Why not incorporate killers of 16 meters of terror radius?

Lately I see a lot of killers with 32 meters and now with The Trickster it is 24 meters, will we ever have new killers that are 16 meters or less? With the exception of Myers and Huntress, I feel that they would bring new sensations of the game to be more attentive and restless above all. There should be more stealth killers in my personal opinion (No stalkers)

Comments

  • Play deathslinger with Monitor&Abuse

  • @Profezia said:

    Play deathslinger with Monitor&Abuse

    They said 16m not permanent Undetectable

  • @Jarol said:

    Lately I see a lot of killers with 32 meters and now with The Trickster it is 24 meters, will we ever have new killers that are 16 meters or less? With the exception of Myers and Huntress, I feel that they would bring new sensations of the game to be more attentive and restless above all. There should be more stealth killers in my personal opinion (No stalkers)

    Because perks like Monitor & Abuse exist.

  • @Jarol said:

    Lately I see a lot of killers with 32 meters and now with The Trickster it is 24 meters, will we ever have new killers that are 16 meters or less? With the exception of Myers and Huntress, I feel that they would bring new sensations of the game to be more attentive and restless above all. There should be more stealth killers in my personal opinion (No stalkers)

    Myers

    nvm

  • @Snap_Tobiyume said:

    Because that 16m terror radius is the only thing that makes Myers unique. Oh, and huntress' terror radius is 20 meters.

    Pig also used to have a unique TR of 28m. (Or 26m. I can’t quite remember which).

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000891#Comment_2000891

    Pig also used to have a unique TR of 28m. (Or 26m. I can’t quite remember which).

    Freddy used to have a 24m Terror Radius before his rework as well.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2000891#Comment_2000891

    Pig also used to have a unique TR of 28m. (Or 26m. I can’t quite remember which).

    Yeah it was 28 metres. Hag also used to have a 28 metre TR until they made it "cOnSiStEnT" with all the speeds in this game.

    Since Pig is 4.6 m/s, her TR got increased to 32 m.

    Since Hag is 4.4 m/s, her TR got reduced to 24 m.

  • @Jarol said:

    Lately I see a lot of killers with 32 meters and now with The Trickster it is 24 meters, will we ever have new killers that are 16 meters or less? With the exception of Myers and Huntress, I feel that they would bring new sensations of the game to be more attentive and restless above all. There should be more stealth killers in my personal opinion (No stalkers)

    It sounds nice but with that type of terror radius you can almost guarantee that it will be a m1 killer with alot of downsides and not worth playing.