sprint burst can work on demand if you 1% your exhaustion bar. also good for distance. creates bad habits at first like saving it when going for an unhook but youll overcome them eventually
You forgot about smash hit. I would probably pick that cause it sounds OP. A 2 second stun and a sprint burst, although it'll be harder to activate, it seems like a reliable new meta.
You forgot about smash hit. I would probably pick that cause it sounds OP. A 2 second stun and a sprint burst, although it'll be harder to activate, it seems like a reliable new meta.
Smash Hit is outclassed by Dead Hard and Sprint Burst at least. And most likely Lithe as well.
@Topic:
IMO it is Dead Hard, but the big difference for me is simply that I can run with Dead Hard equipped and dont have to pay attention to Sprint Burst. Whenever I used Sprint Burst, I just wasted it at the start of the game. So it is more of a preference that I went for Dead Hard, overall, I think they are pretty similar when it comes to strength.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sprint burst can work on demand if you 1% your exhaustion bar. also good for distance. creates bad habits at first like saving it when going for an unhook but youll overcome them eventually
Dead Hard will literally turn a bad mistake into a 2 minute chase
You forgot about smash hit. I would probably pick that cause it sounds OP. A 2 second stun and a sprint burst, although it'll be harder to activate, it seems like a reliable new meta.
Dead Hard is a second chance perk
Smash Hit is outclassed by Dead Hard and Sprint Burst at least. And most likely Lithe as well.
@Topic:
IMO it is Dead Hard, but the big difference for me is simply that I can run with Dead Hard equipped and dont have to pay attention to Sprint Burst. Whenever I used Sprint Burst, I just wasted it at the start of the game. So it is more of a preference that I went for Dead Hard, overall, I think they are pretty similar when it comes to strength.
Dead Hard because it has so many uses.
I think "Smash Hit" will probably take over from this when it comes out though.
I would pick dead hard but it's 50/50 if it actually works or not so sprint burst is a more reliable option.
It's between DH and Sprint Burst for me.
99% sprint burst is much more powerful than dead hard.
The other exhaustion perks aren't as versatile as these two.