Is the Diner in the Background a new map? A rework or just for the trailer?
Its most likely just for the trailer
@TruffleTurtle said:Its most likely just for the trailer
@TruffleTurtle said:
I hope not. It looks nice.
Definitely just for the trailer.
The Holiday collection trailer last year took place in a cozy decorated lodge that obviously isn't apart of any map in the game.
Although Nea looks awful...man that hair looks bad
Are they for shards?
@I_am_Negan said:Are they for shards?
@I_am_Negan said:
Jane and Nea are, Meg and Kate arent
Kate + Meg = cell only
Nea + Jane = either
@Mister_xD said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998448#Comment_1998448Jane and Nea are, Meg and Kate arent
@Mister_xD said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998448#Comment_1998448
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998448#Comment_1998448Kate + Meg = cell onlyNea + Jane = either
@GoodBoyKaru said:
Thanks
That's a bummer I wanted the Kate Cosmetic
we need the lesbian diner map ASAP
I like how 99% of megs cosmetics are cells only 🤔
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998459#Comment_1998459I like how 99% of megs cosmetics are cells only 🤔
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998459#Comment_1998459
cause she's a popular character
And here i thought Hillbilly would get something alongside these ladies.
Trailer title got me good.
@Boss said:And here i thought Hillbilly would get something alongside these ladies.Trailer title got me good.
@Boss said:
Now I want an Elvis hillybilly skin
@IWasLeft2Die said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998532#Comment_1998532Now I want an Elvis hillybilly skin
@IWasLeft2Die said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998532#Comment_1998532
Hillbilly could honestly fit in with this collection's style.
It will forever haunt me that Meg's shirt shows Diamonds as black and Clubs as red.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its most likely just for the trailer
I hope not. It looks nice.
Definitely just for the trailer.
The Holiday collection trailer last year took place in a cozy decorated lodge that obviously isn't apart of any map in the game.
Although Nea looks awful...man that hair looks bad
Are they for shards?
Jane and Nea are, Meg and Kate arent
Kate + Meg = cell only
Nea + Jane = either
Thanks
That's a bummer I wanted the Kate Cosmetic
we need the lesbian diner map ASAP
I like how 99% of megs cosmetics are cells only 🤔
cause she's a popular character
And here i thought Hillbilly would get something alongside these ladies.
Trailer title got me good.
Now I want an Elvis hillybilly skin
Hillbilly could honestly fit in with this collection's style.
It will forever haunt me that Meg's shirt shows Diamonds as black and Clubs as red.