Has anyone seen BL since the devs kill the perk?
I think now it’s with MoM 2 of the useless perks in the game. Thx devs
I think now it’s with MoM 2 of the useless perks in the game. Thx devs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still used quite a lot actually.
The only thing is that they didn't kilit, they Balad it so it can't be abused anymore.
Now you don't get infinite stagger free landing, but other than that the perk remains the same.
And it's a good thing they changed it, why benefit from a exhaustion perk when you are exhausted?
You don't get benefit from dh, sb, head on, etc, so why should bl be any different from that?
I played a game against a survivor running BL tonight.
I see it a decent bit, though I find it amusing that people keep calling it bad beause it doesn't create infinites and near-infinites any more.
Like 1 out of 10 games?
Its the worst Exhaustion Perk, so it will not be used much.
IMO the Balance-Nerf has changed exactly nothing. Maps where BL was indeed problematic are still a complete nightmare for Killers. And Maps which got released since the Rework (Sanctum, Saloon and Midwich) would have been fine with old Balanced Landing as well, since next to every Window is a Drop.
Balanced Landing might have just been better off being reworked to never take stagger when falling in exchange for being permanently exhausted
I got use to swinging when I chase off of a drop, because I truly rarely see it now, but that means I’ve been conditioned so whenever a survivor used it against me, they get mad distance and usually an escape. If you like to use underrated perks, then you can benefit the most. Think positively.
If they gave it the secondary effect constantly without it being tied to the exhausted effect it might have some use. As it stands it by far the worst exhaustion perk (unless the new exhaustion perk remains unchanged and requires a stun to activate)
And? It was completely busted before and broke the design of the game. They couldn’t just leave it as it was.
Out of 10 matches I played with Billy, yesterday
I've seen it in 3 matches.
It’s still amazing and I love using it
until you get shelter woods
Yeah even now imagine old balanced on Hawkins on midwich
You see it a LOT in red ranks vs 4 man survivor sweat squads burning offerings to go to Lampkin Lane.
It is the absolute best exhaustion perk in terms of raw distance gained, and its very controllable, but its super map dependent. The existence of a single map realm that allows you to essentially trigger it on demand is pretty intense.
If your going in solo and not using the fact you have control over the map as survivors aggressively, yeah Sprint Burst is better. It is way more generally useful, allows you to be really greedy at gens, and doesn't have the 'dud map' effect that Balanced has if your not utilizing the offering advantage of survivors.