Anyone else think Flip Flop > DS?
So I've been tracking my stats for a while now, some of which are very specific in order to be the most efficient solo survivor that I can be. Also because the analytics are a lot of fun to look at. My ultimate goal at the end of each game is to pip, if I survive and don't pip I don't count it as a win but as a tie unless I de-pip then it's a loss.
Anyways on to my main point. In Red Ranks a majority of killers respect DS and DS would have only been useful to me 19% of the time. This percentage includes times where the killer knows that there is no DS (No Obsession). With that being said Flip Flop has been useful 31% of the time and on multiple occasions turned around games that snowballed out of control. So for me flip flop is more viable than DS.
This is my personal experience though and I understand the experience of others may not reflect these stats. I also know that a lot of people would rather run unbreakable or another perk all together. The point of this post is to strictly compare DS and FF to one another and to see what everyone else's thoughts and opinions are regarding these two perks specifically.
Comments
When I was going for self pallet saves for the achievement, it was rare to find a killer that slugged. Even with an obsession in play.
Flip Flop is less consistent but it has more synergy with other perks.
You can just be picked up right away and Flip Flop is essentially useless. On the other hand, it is more satisfying when you have those clutch moments.
I think FF will be stronger than DS after nerf. Right now though, DS is more consistent.
How many times did you wiggle out with flip flop? Becuase thats what you have to compare it to.
I'd like it to be buffed to show hooks when you're down.
i wanted this idea for a long time.