How would you guys feel

If they kept the 50k login thing. I honestly kinda hope they do tbh.

Comments

  • I've always thought it would be cool if they had a daily login reward bonus where each day you get something better for consecutive logins for maybe a time period of a week.

    Day 1 - 3 you get Bloodpoints 25k, 50k, 75k

    Day 4 you get and Iri Mystery Box for either survivor or killer (your choice)

    Day 5 you get Iri shards maybe like 250

    Day 6 Maybe more Bloodpoints 100k

    Day 7 you get 100 Auric Cells

    This is just my idea though I'm sure there's better values or ideas out there

  • @RoachesDelight said:

    I've always thought it would be cool if they had a daily login reward bonus where each day you get something better for consecutive logins for maybe a time period of a week.

    Day 1 - 3 you get Bloodpoints 25k, 50k, 75k

    Day 4 you get and Iri Mystery Box for either survivor or killer (your choice)

    Day 5 you get Iri shards maybe like 250

    Day 6 Maybe more Bloodpoints 100k

    Day 7 you get 100 Auric Cells

    This is just my idea though I'm sure there's better values or ideas out there

    BHVR giving out cells? We all know it'll be 115k BP.

  • A reward calender would be nice.



    For once, I don't really have much else to say. What do people do when the make short comments? Do they just post them?

    Am I rambling?

    Okay, I'll shut up.

  • I´d prefer they reduced the overall grind. We don´t need 3 tiers of each perk.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I´d prefer they reduced the overall grind. We don´t need 3 tiers of each perk.

    ^ this, we don't need 3 tiers we need at least 1 tier removed.

    New perks every 3 months, there are some of us that moved platforms so we have to re do everything.

    Plus the excessive grind might keep new players away.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I´d prefer they reduced the overall grind. We don´t need 3 tiers of each perk.

    Yeah i agree but with other things on their plate atm login rewards could help for now

  • @MadLordJack said:

    A reward calender would be nice.

    For once, I don't really have much else to say. What do people do when the make short comments? Do they just post them?

    Am I rambling?

    Okay, I'll shut up.

    100% Agree a reward calendar every month would be fantastic tbh.

  • For sure. I'd also like it if they gave 100k for logging into the PTB so you could actually play with the new character's perks.

  • It would be nice, but if they push out another bad update people will still login just for the BP. This will make the devs think that the update wasn't bad. But yeah, I would love some login rewards.