Chaser Emblem

So let me get this straight...you expect us to not worry about the one or two survivors who are literally swarming the hook and go after the 4th guy across the map or else we get penalized? This right here is the beginning of the survivors crying over and over for camping a hook because they also want to camp the hook. They already got an immune status when being unhooked and for 1.5 seconds and now we get even more penalized for this? This patch honestly sucks because god damn ######### the killers, right? And don't even get me started on the no DS nerf. I have to only guess that devs only listen to survivors because other wise they review bomb them so hard in Steam.

Comments

  • Losing bps should only apply if there are no survivors close by
  • It isn't bloodpoints it is progress towards the chaser emblem. Thursday they may explain a little more how it works.

  • They tried the same thing two years ago, only witht he survivors' health bar instead of the chaser emblem. Guess what happened? Give survivors an exploit, and they'll never fail to abuse it.
    When will these devs learn?

  • fcc2014 said:

    It isn't bloodpoints it is progress towards the chaser emblem. Thursday they may explain a little more how it works.

    If survivors are swarming the hook I understand camping but if they aren’t then you should get penalized for the emblem if you continue to do so because even though camping may be legit it’s still a dumb strategy if nobody is there at the hook and I’m sure they are just trying to encourage the game being played properly instead of campfest ‘18
  • Yes, encouraging not to camp and more to apply map pressure so that the game isn't over in 5 minutes is a terrible thing.

  • fcc2014 said:

    It isn't bloodpoints it is progress towards the chaser emblem. Thursday they may explain a little more how it works.

    @fcc2014
    Well yeah, came from another thread about bps and messed it up, lol
  • Thats ok i signed in on my phone under the backup ban account.

  • They should prevent the Chaser Emblem from degrading if you're in a chase.

  • LOL, you know what this does......Makes it easier to depip. This might actually make me want to camp a little more. I look at this as a win for killers. A great way to get bloodpoints and depip at the same time.

  • @OakLestat said:
    LOL, you know what this does......Makes it easier to depip. This might actually make me want to camp a little more. I look at this as a win for killers. A great way to get bloodpoints and depip at the same time.

    See someone found a ray of sunshine in this change. Glad you found something positive to counter all the bs on the forum right now.

  • This really is a win. Who cares about an emblem. The amount of times that we double pip now just sucks.

  • This content has been removed.
  • People are complaining about more than just DS. I don't care who agrees or disagrees with me. Seeing multiple threads about the same thing, I think we can all agree is a mess.

  • Remember folks, they nerfed HEALING. That's gotta be something, eh?

  • A whole whopping 3 seconds. Sure they made it so dumber survivors could get caught but against any good swf team? Or even half a brain solo player? It makes no change in their playstyle. I couldn't really care any less about DS just let them use it and resume chase. W/e. But hookswarming is an issue and something needs to be done about it and yet now it's encouraged.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Losing bps should only apply if there are no survivors close by

    So, I interrupt two people working on a gen. Hook one, and see the other briefly. Now (without aura perks) I would guess the other survivor hasn't gone far. But because I don't know, I have to run off in a random direction unless I'm ok with losing BP? It just doesn't make sense.

    Edit: Same applies to pips really. Why do I have to deliberately play worse? I'm already ######### at this game. :)

    I hate playing against campers as much as anyone else, but this isn't the solution.

  • Eight said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Losing bps should only apply if there are no survivors close by

    So, I interrupt two people working on a gen. Hook one, and see the other briefly. Now (without aura perks) I would guess the other survivor hasn't gone far. But because I don't know, I have to run off in a random direction unless I'm ok with losing BP? It just doesn't make sense.

    I hate playing against campers as much as anyone else, but this isn't the solution.

    @Eight
    I don't know for how long u look for a survivor around the hook, but i don't stay longer than 15 seconds because i gotta keep the map pressure, so it's not gonna be an issue to me.
  • Vietfox said:
    Eight said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Losing bps should only apply if there are no survivors close by

    So, I interrupt two people working on a gen. Hook one, and see the other briefly. Now (without aura perks) I would guess the other survivor hasn't gone far. But because I don't know, I have to run off in a random direction unless I'm ok with losing BP? It just doesn't make sense.

    I hate playing against campers as much as anyone else, but this isn't the solution.

    @Eight
    I don't know for how long u look for a survivor around the hook, but i don't stay longer than 15 seconds because i gotta keep the map pressure, so it's not gonna be an issue to me.
    If that'd be in the game i'd keep throwing pebbles at hooked survivors just to piss the Killers off.
  • @Vietfox said:
    I don't know for how long u look for a survivor around the hook, but i don't stay longer than 15 seconds because i gotta keep the map pressure, so it's not gonna be an issue to me.

    It varies, of course, but not too long in most cases. Probably longer than you though.

    I am hoping it doesn't affect me too much either, but the general rule in effect from this change doesn't make much sense to me.

  • I'll give it some time.

    But as of now, I'm not fond of this change.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    If that'd be in the game i'd keep throwing pebbles at hooked survivors just to piss the Killers off.

    Lol. Criminal genius.

  • Vietfox said:
    Eight said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Losing bps should only apply if there are no survivors close by

    So, I interrupt two people working on a gen. Hook one, and see the other briefly. Now (without aura perks) I would guess the other survivor hasn't gone far. But because I don't know, I have to run off in a random direction unless I'm ok with losing BP? It just doesn't make sense.

    I hate playing against campers as much as anyone else, but this isn't the solution.

    @Eight
    I don't know for how long u look for a survivor around the hook, but i don't stay longer than 15 seconds because i gotta keep the map pressure, so it's not gonna be an issue to me.
    If that'd be in the game i'd keep throwing pebbles at hooked survivors just to piss the Killers off.
    @ChesterTheMolester
    Omg i'll definitely try that, lol (only to stupid survivors though)