Bad ideas in the PTB.
1. Being Hookswarmed is now punishable. FOR THE KILLER. How is it that i risk my pip when survivors are circling around the hooked survivor like flies to a turd? Why do i have to let them get away with it?
Remove the chaser penalty or introduce a punishment for staying to close to a hooked survivor as a survivor.
2. Perks
Vigil and Streetwise need some buffs, but these are simply not gonna cut it at all. No ones care about 15 extra seconds when the bonus isnt high enough to give a ######### in the first place.
Beast of Prey is still tied to Bloodlust. That means its still bad.
3. Surprising lack of content.
No Freddy rework?
No DS change?
A single change for the spirit?
Just these few perk changes?
Remove the chaser penalty or introduce a punishment for staying to close to a hooked survivor as a survivor.
2. Perks
Vigil and Streetwise need some buffs, but these are simply not gonna cut it at all. No ones care about 15 extra seconds when the bonus isnt high enough to give a ######### in the first place.
Beast of Prey is still tied to Bloodlust. That means its still bad.
3. Surprising lack of content.
No Freddy rework?
No DS change?
A single change for the spirit?
Just these few perk changes?
Comments
you need only bloodlust 1 for beast of pray which procs kinda fast. 90% of survs rely on the red stain, so you don't even have to mindgame much to get a hit.
Tbh the PTB patch notes and changes are huge and pretty appreciated. there are many QOL improvements and thank god, they finally fixed even some oldschool bugs which persist in the game almost since release.
2. I wasnt talking about leader and moving back and forth to refresh it will cost you more time than you gain with its small boost anyway.
Beast of Prey is countered by pallets and mindgames. WHICH IS THE VERY THING IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED FOR.
3. Your defense of DS is not a real argument.
Everything can be justified using it. Including but not limited to random ban systems and hacking.
I wonder if Vigil also reduced the debuff of Broken would that be run with Delivearence... and also increase the %
But you shouldn't care, so it's your whatsoever problem and not the problem of others. So you admit you are a campy killer and whine about getting maybe only 1-pip instead of 2-pip? Well, makes sense then.
You can't just increase the %-numbers of streetwise, leader etc. for Lols because it would make SWF, toolboxes and gen rushing even stronger. Perks don't exist too have ez escapes and 4ks and you can't buff every single perk to oblivion. It's very obvious that you are unable to figure it.
I never defended DS here, LUL. If i could i would delete that perk from the game. But it seems that DS thingy is very important for your life.
2. Im against that change because i want to camp less not more. Also calling me a campy and whiny Killer is, again, not an argument.
3. The increased amount of Hookswarming will inevitably affect everyone. I mostly play Killer but when i do play survivor i dont want to spend 2 minutes being camped thanks to my moronic teammates.
4. Then give them anothr side effect rather than a buff thats barely worth mentioning.
5. Yes cause DS is a cheap crutch that shouldnt exist in the first place. You even admit that, you just dont play Killer enough to be really annoyed and affected by it.
Out of sight, out of mind huh?
BTW i leave this here for you. Thank me later.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument
Not getting emblems and losing pips isn't a punishment, I wouldn't be surprise if camping increase if they push that throught.
Not piping allow people to stay at a rank they don't find frustrating, also high rank is generaly tied with increased queue time.
Ehm, how old are you again, 12 or even below? That wiki and argument thingy is pretty much residentsleeper btw. To think you are the only one who have "arguments" and say other have none is also considered as 100% mature logic cough.
My killer/survivor play ratio is pretty much 50/50 and i know everything in and about this game. im very sure you don't. can i expect any other unlogical and immature thingys next?
Also changing subject does not change reality.
Just keep talking to yourself and to your own "arguments", i'm fine with that.
I play to kill victims, not worry about some arbitrary ranking system that has changed a half a dozen times already and will change in the future
Is that just about the gain of emblem points?
I could live with that, since ranking up as a killer isn't beneficial anyway.
But in general it is an unfair mechanic, that should just force the killer to give free unhooks.
I mean when no gens are done and I can hook two survivors near each other what am I supposed to do, leave? If defending my kills punishes me and helps me stay in easier and more casual ranks then by all means:
"PRAISE BE UNTO MATHIEU, LORD OF NERFS!"
stirs coffee and looks at the thread
Still trying to treat the symptoms of the imbalance I see. How disappointing.
lol Then nerf/remove Barbeque & Chili. This is literally why people run towards the hook, so they're inside the deadzone for it.
I agree with all of your points except lack of content.
After watching Telltale Games go under, I'm going to start cutting BHVR a bit more slack. They're not the largest developer in the world and from what I can tell Dead by Daylight is currently their only real money maker, especially after Death Garden hard-flopped. It makes sense for them to put more focus on cosmetics than they previously had. I'd hate to see DBD meet an early grave, despite how much ######### I usually give the devs.
Yea because you really want the art team working on killer/survivor changes, lol.
1.) That is a gross exaggeration. If you hook someone and survivors start hookswarming then you will still get a bunch of bloodpoints and emblem progression for knocking them around. This is clearly just meant to be a light slap on the wrist for hard camping. If you aren't hard camping then you won't notice this change at all.
2.) Not every perk is going to be a meta perk. These are all changes in the right direction though. If it isn't enough then they might revisit them in the future. But progress is still progress.
3.) Personally, I think they made quite a few changes for one patch. The change to healing alone is actually a pretty massive change for the game. I for one, appreciate the effort they put into developing the game.
And I'm really disappointed that all they did with the spirit was decrease the CD on her ability. I get being cautious with buffing her, but after an underwhelming initial ptb before release and on release being more underwhelming, I'm a little confused. The CD buff was good, but I don't think it's enough.
Invulnerability for the unhooked guy, easier unhook animation and now emblem punishment for the killer.
Yes, the direction is obvious
You forgot to mention the sabotage buff and the slugg nerf together with less hooks on the map, that might become "interesting"
"Tbh the PTB patch notes and changes are huge and pretty appreciated. there are many QOL improvements and thank god, they finally fixed even some oldschool bugs which persist in the game almost since release."
👆👆👆👆
❤️❤️❤️❤️
I mean, what could possibly go wrong...