Anybody else like the killer?
I personally love the new chapter and I love the Korean theme the devs went.
However I'm tired of seeing people post how the killer doesn't fit, "cringe", trash, etc. I can see why people may not like it, but Its not as bad as they think tbh. He's probably the more realistic killer we have as most killers in the game are pure fictional especially the spirt, nurse, hag, etc. That's why I love him so much and the vibrant colors just matches his charismatic and sadistic tone that just comes with him. I also wanted to point out that a lot of Korean (KPOP) and other asian entertainments like to use vibrant colors anyways. People claim that he's not serious enough, but like... haha we have purple elephants, rabbit outfits, onesies, neon outfits, etc. so I don't get their point.
This is a defense for Ji-Woon since he deserves more justice, but I wanted to know if more people feel this way? :(
Comments
I like the Trickster look. He looks like a madman and I have no doubt he is gonna kill.
He's power is weak. He definitely needs a speed buff or power lethality buff.
That's unfortunate but not surprised. Wish they'd try new killers on controller since good portion of the community is on console.
Thirteen ghosts 😁 surprised that never became a game.
I love him!
Didn't like blight or twins and this one seems soo incredible
Yeah, I noticed that too!
He should have been a second survivor. I like the power,.think its awesome tbh
I just personally find him very not scary. Not only that but just a bad design in general. I have no problems with his story or his perks, I think they're actually pretty good. I just really hate his design.
Yeah, I can agree
He seems very weak and even his perks aren't that great but I genuinely like his esthetics and I think I'll be playing him quite a bit.
His voice lines, laughs & animations are all great imo. (The third person view of him throwing knives is a bit goofy tho but it's a matter of getting used to it I guess)
I think the aesthetic is slick, the appearance is cool, the time frame is unique, and the ability is clever.
That being said, I haven't played on the PTB, and it sounds like he's wildly underpowered. But that's more or less the state of killers these days. They're either a pain in the ass to play (Blight), ugly as hell (Twins), or hilariously weak (apparently Trickster). Here's hoping all the potato survivors don't ######### their way to another unplayable killer getting released.
I don't understand how people can say he doesn't look intimidating or looks stupid when Legion exists. Yeah I said it, come at me Legion fangirls. Screw Legion and his stupid chicken prance.
I imagine him doing the floss before picking survivors up..