How to describe the new killer in 1 photo
Am I wrong
Am I wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same energy
This is actually pretty accurate.
Finally, someone on the forums who has actually made me laugh when talking about the new Killer.
Okay I am honest it did make me giggle.
True
Kefka without makeup
Never heard of them
You have no idea how sad I feel for you :(
I haven't either heard of them lol
They are too young. Forgive them.
Probably that or I've just never heard about it
The picture after the original one is Dio from JoJo's bizarre adventures. Pretty awesome anime overall. The character is basically evil incarnate
The picture I posted is Kefka from Final Fantasy. I actually never played that particular final fantasy but he is a very popular villain after sephiroth
Looks like
Ohh I've never played that ff then
When you buy joon gi han off wish
First picture is Moon Knight.
When you load into the match and see this.