Who wants to play the PTB in KYF?

I want to stream the PTB tonight (about 7 or 8 PM GMT and until midnight, give or take), but with the long wait times, I'd prefer to have a group I can test the changes with. If you're interested, leave a link to your Steam profile. EDIT: We'd be rotating who plays Killer, and the host would be someone who's more or less close to everyone.

EDIT #2: Right now I can't stream due to a Steam bug that's preventing my mod from messaging me. As such, the stream is postponed until they fix this problem.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It depends are you interested in only killing or being survivor and killer?

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:
    It depends are you interested in only killing or being survivor and killer?

    Both roles. We'd have a rotating system. My streams have more or less been 50/50 lately (exceptions include when new Killers are released, since Survivors are just skins).

  • Aww no takers. Suprise suprise. 
  • Aww, a troll. Surprise surprise.

  • I might be able to help, but I guarantee absolutely nothing.
  • @Orion said:
    Bump.

    Wait so you bump a thread that benefits you but i supposedly am only doing things to feel good about myself. Add hypocrite to your growing list enjoy your stream.

  • Will you just hard camp every kill? Because that's no way to test new things. Sitting in corners isn't exactly fun to watch either.

  • My mod and I are having some problem with Steam right now, so this may have to be postponed or even canceled entirely.

  • @Mrbombastic said:
    Any changes in the ptb?

    Yes, many. You can read about all of them here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23112/2-3-0-player-test-build-patchnotes

  • Wait, you're doing this, now?! I might be able to help then, I just to check a few things.
  • @Peasant said:
    Wait, you're doing this, now?! I might be able to help then, I just to check a few things.

    Well, like I said, my mod and I are having problems with Steam right now. He can't send me any messages, and even voice chat seems to be malfunctioning, with both of us randomly being unable to hear one another. Furthermore, I haven't even had dinner yet, so that's something I need to take care of.

  • @Orion There's no rush on my end either. I still need to download the PTB.
  • Maybe tomorrow......

  • @Orion Well whenever you need people, feel free to reach out to me on Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057734650/
    Though it should be said that I am mostly available between 4:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M EST Mo We Fr, 3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. EST Tu Th.

  • I'd love to play... if I were on pc. The life of a console player. (I actually own the game on pc but I dont want to grind everything all over again, plus my PC is a potato) 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'd love to play... if I were on pc. The life of a console player. (I actually own the game on pc but I dont want to grind everything all over again, plus my PC is a potato) 

    In KYF, you don't have to unlock anything. However, my mod and I can't fix the problem we're having with Steam, so the stream seems to be postponed at this point.

  • I've confirmed it's happening to many people. Seems they're tinkering around with the spam filter and now he can't send me messages. Until they've fixed this, the stream is on hold.

  • I've updated the OP to reflect the Steam problem.

  • @Orion said:
    I want to stream the PTB tonight (about 7 or 8 PM GMT and until midnight, give or take), but with the long wait times, I'd prefer to have a group I can test the changes with. If you're interested, leave a link to your Steam profile. EDIT: We'd be rotating who plays Killer, and the host would be someone who's more or less close to everyone.

    EDIT #2: Right now I can't stream due to a Steam bug that's preventing my mod from messaging me. As such, the stream is postponed until they fix this problem.

    Last 2 hour stream you did had 1 viewer. Perhaps you could start off on YT build a fanbase then branch out to streaming?

    Don't get triggered, it is friendly advice.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Orion said:
    Bump.

    Wait so you bump a thread that benefits you but i supposedly am only doing things to feel good about myself. Add hypocrite to your growing list enjoy your stream.

    You my friend are an absolute savage, and I salute you for it. :love:

  • @Peanits @MandyTalk Can one of you guys close this, please? I'm done with the thread at this point.

  • Locking at your request @Orion - please be aware we do have a "Looking for Players" subsection, which is where a post like this would be more suitable in future.