IF YOU GUYS WOULD STRAIGH UP MAKE DIO
You could put his The World in the game, same as saying "muda" each knive throwed.
You could put his The World in the game, same as saying "muda" each knive throwed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No don’t do this to me don’t give me hope. I would actually drop 200$ for a dip skin if they gave it to him
Omg if that happened I might do the same.
god please no
Dude I would really pay BIG MONEY to play as Dio, ######### it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
His More should've involved Road Roller
Something is telling me you are not talking about Ronnie James Dio, although i think a song or two of his would make the game better...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I'm going to always refer to him as Dio from now on no one can stop me!
With Polnareff as survivor, please and thank you. And a 'JoJo Pose' gesture.
Imagine the cosmetics.
I'm buying him just to scream MUDA every throw.
Even tho' I love Dio I'm talking about Dio Brando (JoJo)
YES >:)
za warudo
It would be a 10/10 mori.
From what i have seen it is pretty easy to down survivors with this power, MUDA fits him perfectly.
When a survivor is approching him... You know... "ho oh, mukatte kuru no ka?"
IDK, from seeing some gameplay, he's not THAT strong, but he is REALLY FUN. My god they've hit the mark on this one.
Toki wo tomare!
@Peanits @MandyTalk Please let the Devs know what we want HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
unironically would quit ngl
>:(
Imagine hating JoJo right?
Btw, hating JoJo IS A JOJO REFERENCE.
aaaaaaaand this is why i hate jojos
Everything is a JoJo reference 👉👉
Is that a...
Don't even.