Favourite Solo Survivor Build?

Currently I'm really loving: Kindred, Windows of Opportunity, Premonition and Balanced Landing

What's everyone else's favourite solo builds that give them the most information and help them survive the most?

Comments

  • Iron Will, Prove Thyself, WGLF, exhaustion perk of choice (usually dead hard or sprint burst, sometimes balanced but whenever I use balanced I get shelter woods

  • oh yeah finally people are seeing the potential of WoO ! <3 I've seen it use more and more so that make me happy !

    Kindred + WoO + Iron Will + DS or Borrowed Time or Spine Chill or Visionnary

  • Prove Thyself, Better together, left behind, and either dead hard or kindred, or in other cases plunderer's instinct, ace in the hole, borrowed time, and left behind.

  • I don't think I can choose only one, so here are the two or three that I use most often and like:


    1: WGLF, We'll Make It, BT, and Empathy


    2: Deception, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will


    3: Bond, Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, Lithe

  • @Adeloo said:

    oh yeah finally people are seeing the potential of WoO ! <3 I've seen it use more and more so that make me happy !

    Kindred + WoO + Iron Will + DS or Borrowed Time or Spine Chill or Visionnary

    I think windows might be the most underrated perk going. The second I found out about it I had to have it. No longer do I run around like a frantic idiot during chases just trying to figure out where there may or may not be a pallet lmao

  • @RoachesDelight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986326#Comment_1986326

    I think windows might be the most underrated perk going. The second I found out about it I had to have it. No longer do I run around like a frantic idiot during chases just trying to figure out where there may or may not be a pallet lmao

    yeah ! i feel naked when i don't have it equipped ahah

  • Prove Thyself-Leader-Kindred-DS

    I also like Iron Will-Lithe-Q&Q-Dance with me because Spirits wreck solo q

  • My build is:

    -Inner Strength

    -WGLF

    -Adrenaline

    -Sprint Burst 

    It works both on Solo Survivor and SWF. I like it a lot.

  • Not really a solo build, but I love playing Babysitter Steve the most when I do play alone. Helping out with Prove Thyself, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge and Empathy. Having a med kit or toolbox with me as well.


    But the build I do best with is on my Sneaky Cheryl. Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Diversion. And no, I don't crouch across the whole map. I just love breaking off from chases with Urban and using Diversion to trick the killer.

  • @RoachesDelight said:

    Currently I'm really loving: Kindred, Windows of Opportunity, Premonition and Balanced Landing

    What's everyone else's favourite solo builds that give them the most information and help them survive the most?

    This is the best solo build for your purpose IMO:

    * Aftercare

    * Blood Pact

    * Kindred

    * Iron Will

    You can replace Iron Will with Better Together if you don't need to stay quiet .

  • Iron Will, Sprint Burst, Detective's Hunch, and Kindred or Spine Chill.

  • Sprint Burst/Dead Hard.

    Windows of Opportunity

    Kindred

    The last perk can be whatever, but I like to use DS, Unbreakable, or Prove Thyself.

  • Whatever perks I’m lucky enough to find in my bw

  • My solo build is this

    Spine chill

    Dead Hard

    Bond/ better together

    Wake up.

    It's fun to use. Also I admire that you use premonition.

  • Iron Will

    Repressed Alliance

    Alert

    Some extra perk depending on how I wanna play, support: autodidact, looper: windows, don't wanna get caught: lithe, and so on.

    Alert really helps give key info where the killer is in chases and while doing gens, which gives me a good idea where the killer might be attacking from or if I should commit.

  • Fixated, Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion, Self Care

  • I have 2 first one no mither mettle of man tenacity unbreakable and my second one mettle of man saboteur breakout and wglf

  • Sucks kindred is an absolute must for solo

  • @Kei_Ra said:

    Sucks kindred is an absolute must for solo

    Which is why it needs to be base kit. You get almost that whole perk for free when playing with comms.

  • @RoachesDelight said:

    Currently I'm really loving: Kindred, Windows of Opportunity, Premonition and Balanced Landing

    What's everyone else's favourite solo builds that give them the most information and help them survive the most?

    I used to run the save everyone fast build for solo but I had a thread of matches that I got unhooked in front of the killer, tunneled or not saved at all so I went with Iron will, lucky break, agility and self care and managed to survive.