Wake Up! slight improvement?
Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. Once all Generators are powered, Exit Gates are revealed to you when within 24/48/∞ metres of range. While opening the Exit Gates and standing inside the Exit Gate reveal your Aura to other Survivors within 24/48/∞ metres of range.
While Wake Up! is active, you open the Exit Gates 5/10/15 % faster.
Just thought this would make it kinda cool.
Comments
Why
Both are perks barely used. Seem like legit adjustments to make them more attractive to use.
I think 75 meters is enough. Infinite distance is too overpowered for both sides.
You do know that infinite distance is in the perk already? I just added if you are standing in the exit gate as well. And how exactly would you take the match hostage and/or bully the killer enlighten me please.
Sounds like a decent idea. Doesn't make it too broken or anything yet gives it a QoL change that can let someone know a gate is open.
Good idea, I like this. I would love to see this implemented.
Awesome! A inverse Blood Warden!
? Again this perk already does that i just added if you are standing in exit gates you reveal your aura to survivors
Do you want to have a discussion or no?