So I reported a cheater, but am I missing something?

I just reported a cheater a little over an hour ago, but I got a response in my email saying

"As much as we would like to help, I am afraid that we are unable to as we only handle support towards in-game concerns. "

Is cheating not an in-game concern, or am I just missing something?

Comments

  • what exactly was the player doing?

  • @malatruse said:

    what exactly was the player doing?

    Just cheating as killer. Speed, insta kill, flying, the usual stuff.

  • Sounds like wrong category. What did you pick? If I am not mistaken, you should pick "additional player report information" for that one.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Sounds like wrong category. What did you pick? If I am not mistaken, you should pick "additional player report information" for that one.

    I thought I did, I might have accidentally clicked on the option below it.

    I think this is the problem.

  • They didn't forward the report to the correct place themselves?

  • @Terro said:

    They didn't forward the report to the correct place themselves?

    From my experience, no they don't do that. Apparently they also weren't aware Windows Store could type because I was told to recieve the Steam64 ID of someone not playing on Steam which was... an experience, let's say.