Campers

Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 

Comments

  • Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
  • Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 



    Fine
  • Have you tried playing killer? Maybe that´s more enjoyable for you.

  • Well, if you guys wouldn't continue making camping a very effective strategy, it would happen less.

    Camping is only ever as effective as Survivors make it be.
  • You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
  • You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.
  • Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.
    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.
  • Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.
    there is no win and lose in this game. surviving is a scoring event. killing people is a scoring event.

    depending how skilled you are at it, your personal thresholds of score can be considered winning or losing, but only for you personally, and they fluxuate. if im new, i may consider it a win if i made 15k. as a vet, i consider it a win if i made 25k.

    i predict that the OP will abandon this thread, that he made this account to make, because people didnt agree with his salt, or he will respond by calling us all toxic. either way, he will likely ragequit and never be back. the usual.
  • Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.
    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.
    Can struggle till the end to give more time to other teammates instead of giving up :)
  • Surprise, surprise. Another thread about punishing killers. I'm gonna explain to you how to avoid getting camped...

    Don't git caught.
  • Surprise, surprise. Another thread about punishing killers. I'm gonna explain to you how to avoid getting camped...

    Don't git caught.
    droppin knowledge!
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.
    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.
    Can struggle till the end to give more time to other teammates instead of giving up :)
    Oh yes, I personally hate hook suicides as much as DC-s. It's the same inability to deal with a setback, plus not wanting to lose that 934 BP.
  • @George_Soros said:
    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:


    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:

    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.

    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.

    Can struggle till the end to give more time to other teammates instead of giving up :)

    Oh yes, I personally hate hook suicides as much as DC-s. It's the same inability to deal with a setback, plus not wanting to lose that 934 BP.

    934? How fast do you hammer that keyboard? i never get past 863.

  • Tsulan said:

    @George_Soros said:
    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:


    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:

    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.

    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.

    Can struggle till the end to give more time to other teammates instead of giving up :)

    Oh yes, I personally hate hook suicides as much as DC-s. It's the same inability to deal with a setback, plus not wanting to lose that 934 BP.

    934? How fast do you hammer that keyboard? i never get past 863.

    @Tsulan
    Countless times spent in the bathroom :wink:
  • Tsulan said:

    @George_Soros said:
    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:


    Vietfox said:


    George_Soros said:

    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.

    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    No disagreement there, but a survivor helps very little if he gets downed by a hard camping killer. Unless you're running BT, there's not much chance you can pull it off.

    Can struggle till the end to give more time to other teammates instead of giving up :)

    Oh yes, I personally hate hook suicides as much as DC-s. It's the same inability to deal with a setback, plus not wanting to lose that 934 BP.

    934? How fast do you hammer that keyboard? i never get past 863.

    What? No, I was talking about instant hook suicides: when someone gets pissed because he got downed early, then tries to unhook and does not struggle so he dies and moves onyou to the next game. I was referring to the tiny amount of BP one can get if caught so quickly.
    This kind of thing equals to DC in my mind, you're pretty much screwing your team up the same. Except there's no soft ban for suicide. Since we're talking about camping here (for the 1000th time), Vietfox is right: don't try to kobe, and keep struggling. You're helping your team that way. You can get your BP/pips next game.
  • You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    Be glad that they play like idiots. The depip squad showed us what happens when survivor do what they are supposed to.

    Also the first vs made rushing the hook even more a thing with the new invulnerability during unhook 
  • Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    You’re admitting you’re part of the problem. There’s a difference between being altruistic and making dumb saves. If you know your killer is camping, rush the gens. You literally give the killer exactly what they want by making hook saves and getting downed. Even if your teammates aren’t doing gens, get two done and take the hatch.

    Also what’s that about old killers not being free?
  • Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    You’re admitting you’re part of the problem. There’s a difference between being altruistic and making dumb saves. If you know your killer is camping, rush the gens. You literally give the killer exactly what they want by making hook saves and getting downed. Even if your teammates aren’t doing gens, get two done and take the hatch.

    Also what’s that about old killers not being free?
    he already ragequit the forums, like he does ingame
  • I'm pretty sure all this complaining about camping which has happened since realease has done absolutely nothing so far apart from 1 failed ptb change I remember and the rotating hooks.. maybe adapting your playstyle to counter them is better then expecting the devs to adapt the game to you and others who complain about this. 
  • I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

  • @Legacy_Zealot said:
    I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

    about 70% of all accs, thats my estimate

  • The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
  • I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

    First and only one.  Sorry that I have my own opinion that agrees with someone you disagree with ig?
  • The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    youre clearly new. welcome to dbd. stop whining over valid tactics and stop getting caught.
  • Sorry but camping won't stop. Some people prefer to play that way. If they want to play that way they are allowed. No amount of complaints or made up rules should change that. It's not that I disagree that camping is annoying but I prefer to tell the honest truth when I can.. 
  • Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 

    Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lol I never said I quit, ever.   Tap until the end.   Honestly 100% of the time leathernecks face camp so I already know you're not good at the game.   "Valid tactics " 😂 that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 
  • @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

  • Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    You’re admitting you’re part of the problem. There’s a difference between being altruistic and making dumb saves. If you know your killer is camping, rush the gens. You literally give the killer exactly what they want by making hook saves and getting downed. Even if your teammates aren’t doing gens, get two done and take the hatch.

    Also what’s that about old killers not being free?
    That's a selfish a selfish way to play but might be the only real solution.  And I'm talking about the new killers clown and spirit. 
  • I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

    First one.   Lol sorry I'm as dedicated as the rest of you. 
  • Dedicated? To what? Complaining about something very easy to counter? 
  • Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill
  • Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Impossible to go an entire match without Hooking? Excellent joke. It's rare, but does happen.
  • The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
  • Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 

    Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lol I never said I quit, ever.   Tap until the end.   Honestly 100% of the time leathernecks face camp so I already know you're not good at the game.   "Valid tactics " 😂 that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 
    says the one crying because he died lol

    git gud
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Sorry but camping won't stop. Some people prefer to play that way. If they want to play that way they are allowed. No amount of complaints or made up rules should change that. It's not that I disagree that camping is annoying but I prefer to tell the honest truth when I can.. 

    Same applies to looping, but ofc survivors dont understand that :wink:

  • The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Sorry but camping won't stop. Some people prefer to play that way. If they want to play that way they are allowed. No amount of complaints or made up rules should change that. It's not that I disagree that camping is annoying but I prefer to tell the honest truth when I can.. 

    Same applies to looping, but ofc survivors dont understand that :wink:

    Except they nerfed looping
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 

    Vietfox said:
    You got it wrong, friend. There should be a penalty to survivors who mindlessly rush to the hook when the killer is camping, instead of doing what they should: GE-NE-RA-TORS.
    @George_Soros
    Some people think that they only win if they survive. I personally think i've won when i've been helpful to my team.

    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lowbei said:
    Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 
    so you are ragequitting because a killer used valid tactics and you died.

    bye felicia. 
    Lol I never said I quit, ever.   Tap until the end.   Honestly 100% of the time leathernecks face camp so I already know you're not good at the game.   "Valid tactics " 😂 that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 
    says the one crying because he died lol

    git gud
    Umm...  no... can you read?
  • The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
    youre the one crying on the forum over valid tactics, not him
  • Lowbei said:
    The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
    youre the one crying on the forum over valid tactics, not him

    - how about you too.   Let's see if you're any good too.   Post your steam
  • @total_disrespec what level killer am I? I'm rank 1 you noob.. I've probably played for more then double your time. What I said is true and if you can't except that.. play something else.. I heard Civ 5 is pretty good.. Ha!
  • Lowbei said:
    The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
    youre the one crying on the forum over valid tactics, not him

    - how about you too.   Let's see if you're any good too.   Post your steam
    same name.

    if you are still butthurt about all this later, feel free to post on my profile.

  • Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Impossible to go an entire match without Hooking? Excellent joke. It's rare, but does happen.

    - soooo basically you agree but just don't want to outright say it? Cool thanks
  • Lowbei said:
    The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
    youre the one crying on the forum over valid tactics, not him

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Impossible to go an entire match without Hooking? Excellent joke. It's rare, but does happen.

    - soooo basically you agree but just don't want to outright say it
  • Lowbei said:
    The problem here is that most of you assume that rage ragequitting or I'm a bad player.   I'm a rank 4 killer and rank 6 survivor.   I think it defeats the main purpose of the game when it comes to camping.   I'm sorry you guys aren't good enough to beat survivors without camping, I personally find it easy to do and more thrilling to feel as tho they might get away.   But maybe that's just me who enjoys that and others enjoy... being cancer. 
    I'm sorry but you're saying killers aren't good enough to win without camping yet you're losing to it? I usually try to avoid saying this but.. 

    G i t
    u
    d

    If you can't beat campers.. You're worse at the game then the campers... it's like the easiest thing to counter in DBD

    Thanks for the laughs caused by the salt though.. 
    ... you know that's not how that works right? Lol what level killer are you? Do you even play survivor? Prove you're any good. 
    youre the one crying on the forum over valid tactics, not him

    - how about you too.   Let's see if you're any good too.   Post your stream.   
  • lol stop having a meltdown
  • @total_disrespec said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

    I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

    First and only one.  Sorry that I have my own opinion that agrees with someone you disagree with ig?

    You aren't the first person to come here and cry about campers, nor will you be the last. Your opinion may differ from mine but I am not interested in that. You are just here to post about the same HEAVY QUOTATION MARKS "Issue" that people have commented on/posted a million times.

    Camping is a valid tactic, stop crying, don't create a forum account just to complain about a couple matches you have been in.

    EDIT: Spelling.

  • I think everyone here has made the point clear now. Refuse to listen.. well that's your problem isn't it? Devs said Camping is fine.. it won't be removed or nerfed or anything like that. Accept that or play something else.. 
  • Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill
    Wait a mainute , hold up, did this dude really just say NOED takes skill?? I’m dead..... so sucking so bad that all the gens pop and you have to use NOED as a last resort is skill now, gotcha.
‹ 1 2