Campers

Legit since I've played on playstation this is ALL I get.   EVERY SINGLE MATCH.   Camper after camper and me being the altruistic person I am ill save the person being tunneled/ camped but will never get saved myself, but that's besides the point.   Legit the "drawback" for camping is supposed to be that they're wasting precious time but that doesn't mean anything when most of the teammates are afraid of doing gens! There should be a REAL self-inflicted drawback to camping like other survivors get token based haste depending how long you hang around hooked survivors while not in a chase.   Or it takes longer as you're standing around the sacrifice.  Likewise,  background survivor's that haven't had a "points event" or who hide the whole time could find some penalty.   ike legit I'm just about done with this game cuz it's not fun.   It's bad enough the og killers aren't gonna be free anymore.   I've already spent enough on cosmetics but if this doesn't change that'll be it. 

Comments

  • @lyric said:
    total_disrespec said:


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Wait a mainute , hold up, did this dude really just say NOED takes skill?? I’m dead..... so sucking so bad that all the gens pop and you have to use NOED as a last resort is skill now, gotcha.

    NOED does not require skill, ok? It merely exists you don't have to do anything for it to proc you select it on the menu screen and it procs after the last gen. You are still smacking people like you were from the start of the match. It doesn't get any easier or harder for your weapon to make contact with a survivor once the perk is active.

    Statements like these are why people argue on the forums.

  • @lyric said:
    total_disrespec said:


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Wait a mainute , hold up, did this dude really just say NOED takes skill?? I’m dead..... so sucking so bad that all the gens pop and you have to use NOED as a last resort is skill now, gotcha.

    NOED does not require skill, ok? It merely exists you don't have to do anything for it to proc you select it on the menu screen and it procs after the last gen. You are still smacking people like you were from the start of the match. It doesn't get any easier or harder for your weapon to make contact with a survivor once the perk is active.

    Statements like these are why people argue on the forums.

    Noed takes zero skill and you’re fooling yourself if you think different? @Vietfox these people are why we cleanse all the dull totems so their “skill” doesn’t activate 
  • @lyric said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

    @lyric said:

    total_disrespec said:

    Orion said:
    
    @total_disrespec said:
    
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 
    
    
    
    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn  on hooks?
    
    
    
    
    
    Orion said:
    
    @total_disrespec said:
    
    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 
    
    
    
    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn  on hooks?
    
    
    
    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill
    

    Wait a mainute , hold up, did this dude really just say NOED takes skill?? I’m dead..... so sucking so bad that all the gens pop and you have to use NOED as a last resort is skill now, gotcha.

    NOED does not require skill, ok? It merely exists you don't have to do anything for it to proc you select it on the menu screen and it procs after the last gen. You are still smacking people like you were from the start of the match. It doesn't get any easier or harder for your weapon to make contact with a survivor once the perk is active.

    Statements like these are why people argue on the forums.

    Noed takes zero skill and you’re fooling yourself if you think different? @Vietfox these people are why we cleanse all the dull totems so their “skill” doesn’t activate 

    Bruh, I am saying it takes no skill what are you chatting :chuffed:

  • lyric said:

    @lyric said:
    total_disrespec said:


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?


    Orion said:

    @total_disrespec said:

    that's like saying bbq and chilli is perk that requires skill. 

    A perk that only activates when you win a chase and get a hook doesn't require skill? Do Survivors just spawn on hooks?

    Lol... that's not very good logic.  Mostly because I consider it impossible to go through a match without hooking someone.   I think noed takes more skill

    Wait a mainute , hold up, did this dude really just say NOED takes skill?? I’m dead..... so sucking so bad that all the gens pop and you have to use NOED as a last resort is skill now, gotcha.

    NOED does not require skill, ok? It merely exists you don't have to do anything for it to proc you select it on the menu screen and it procs after the last gen. You are still smacking people like you were from the start of the match. It doesn't get any easier or harder for your weapon to make contact with a survivor once the perk is active.

    Statements like these are why people argue on the forums.

    Noed takes zero skill and you’re fooling yourself if you think different? @Vietfox these people are why we cleanse all the dull totems so their “skill” doesn’t activate 
    @lyric
    Of course it takes skills. It's well known that, as a killer, you have to protect all dull totems, ######### gens  :p
  • The counter to camping very simple if you don't want to get camped don't get caught.
  • If you reward camping, killers will keep doing it. Don't rush the hook when the killer is there and focus on gens. And if your teammates aren't doing them, that's their fault.

  • @total_disrespec said:
    Legacy_Zealot said:

    I wonder how many forum accounts have been forged from pure salt like @total_disrespec

    First one.   Lol sorry I'm as dedicated as the rest of you. 

    Did you make another account just to troll someone? LOL!

  • I'm pretty much a killer main and find camping to be very boring. The best way to punish a camper is have 2 on a gen and one survivor on a different gen. Then watch the killer freak out when 2 or 3 gens pop around the same time. Sucks for who got camped but it punishes the killer hard.  Enjoy ur 8k points for camping, loser lol
  • Why are you rescuing survivors off the hook when they're being hard camped and tunnelled? The 'punishment' is getting as many gens done as possible. I'm one of those survs that's happy to sit on a hook in front of a camper if you do the gens, but what has been happening more often is someone rushing to save me as soon as they can. So instead of having a few minutes for 3 survs to finish gens I'm killed faster and only 2 survs are on gens.

    The reason killers camp is because they've found it works, in their experience someone always comes for the save.

1 2 ›