Tome VI bug?

Has anyone been able to get the first survivor challenge done? Ie fully deplete 4 med kits.

Ive been using medkits and gone through 3 in 3 separate trials bit its only counting 1 of them so far.

It doesnt say it has to be done in a single trial either ...

Comments

  • You have to finish the entire thing. Sometimes med-kits heal you fully and leave a slight amount left

  • @gatsby said:

    You have to finish the entire thing. Sometimes med-kits heal you fully and leave a slight amount left

    Have you been able to finish the challenge tho?

  • Had the same thing happen to me. If you get a great skillcheck, someone has that one perk I can't remember or the game just feels like it, it'll leave a tiny sliver of medkit left.

    Edit: I was able to do the challenge though. Brought in a medkit and pharmacy. Took me 3 games if I remember right and it didn't seem like it counted some of my medkits but I wasn't really paying that much attention to if I actually used it up.

  • I was able to finish the challenge.

  • I had this problem, too. Just bring basic medkit with no add-ons or perks that conserve items. And try to watch to see if anyone brings Streetwise, because that will leave you with extra that needs to be used. Good luck!!!

  • I finished the challenge too. Make sure NOT to hit those great skill checks!

  • I did that challenge in one game lol

  • If you think that one's hard, wait till you see what's next.