New killer power speculation
From the teasers that was shown on Twitter I think these chapter had something to do with music and sound.
So I predict a sound based killer. Maybe it could be like doctor and the killer gives off a sonic blast that deafend survivors in the terror radius. They could possibly have s short roar that hits through walls and slow down survivors for a few seconds and possibly destroy pallets and breakable walls.
The killers name could be the echo or the rockstar.
Comments
what ever it is, I just hope it isn't a 110% ms killer.
90% bet it's a female killer too, so it'd be another 110 female killer. Plague is the only 115 killer that's female (unless you count Charlotte, but I personally don't, she's Charlotte after all).
I'm not raising a sexism issue rather than I'm raising that all the female killers aesthetics are much better and I want to be cool AND speedy
I think the idea of a time manipulation based killer is very interesting but it does sound too ambitious...
sound based is the safest bet right now, but there is also very much they could do with that.
Pig is a 115% female killer
I thought she was 110?
I was thinking about time manipulation but I think that just comes with a lot of bugs and glitches. Given that their track record of bugs in the game after chapter releases I'm sticking with sound.
I think she used to be 110% back in the day but rn she's 115%
Noice
*Me a gay*
It's not very effective.