Pyramid head
Now I want to start this by saying for the most part I love PH. His visual design is cool and his power is very unique but I have one major problem with it
His tunnelling potential.
Pyramid head is clearly designed to be able to tunnel one poor survivor out of the match very quickly which I think is very unhealthy as they shouldn’t promote that kind of play style
Now they did change it awhile ago so he couldn’t see cage auras but since it spawns them as far as it can away from you consistently any decent PH will know where they are anyway.
Survivors can obviously avoid his trails but usually you’ll have to walk through one if the PH places them well because it’s either that or a free hit.
Again I love his Potd attack and it’s a very balanced anti loop ability but the cages aren’t really in a good spot right now.
Since it blocks your perks as well as survivor’s perks the only time you used them is to bypass a ds because you tunnelled or to avoid flashlight or pallet saves.
I think it could be worth testing hook based perks working on cages as this would make PH more fun for both sides as they would be able to use their perks.
Imagine a survivor breeding a gen while you down someone else so you quickly cage them and pop the gen. Things like this would help PH be more versatile as well as fun
Feel free to discuss as this is just my opinion
Comments
I don't think you did it more than some other people judging by the responses. But it seems to me you see it as something to be proud of. So help yourself I guess. As long as you are "main" reason for everything lol.
Yep, I'm 100% the main reason behind everything. Guaranteed. Pin the blame or praise all on me; I lap it up.
It's not about the cosmetics, it's about the hours put into the game. Getting to that level devotion that @GoodBoyKaru did takes time, which translates into experience that will make you a more skilled player.
For reference, I'm devotion level 2 going on 3, and just average at the game- coincidence? I don't really think it is.
Please stop the personal squabbles on this thread and stick to the topic at hand - thank you!
I 1080 jump off killer shack no scope my POTD attacks. :)
Sorry @MandyTalk and thank you for the reminder. It's easy for tangents to pop up and forget what the thread was about 😬
I main PH and he's fine as is.
Yeah he can tunnel easier, but it's on the survivors for getting tormented, saving at bad times, or just being a super easy target.
I honestly just wish the cages were less fiddly--I've had a PH right on top of the survivor and it stayed right where it was, and another where he was miles away and that cage decided to vamoose--in both cases the caged person died because their teammates couldn't get to them in time.
Not suggesting a buff or nerf--just a bit of consistency, please?
If you get robbed so much surely you could just get more clips no?
Tbh This is pretty fun to read
There’s a very big difference between a 360 and very strong killers. You can’t compare those two