BBQ&CHILLY feedback
Buff(Fix):
When Survivor Disconnects you will get a token, like sole survivor.
Nerfs:
-When generators are repaired it won't reveal auras anymore.
^-Before generators gets done, while aura reading is active auras of all generators will be visible as if they aren't repaired.
Comments
Buff/fix, yes, I do agree, it sucks to get robbed of that stack.
With the "nerf" I actually do not get what you are talking about...
i guess he wants to say, that you wont be able to see auras anymore after hooking a person, once the exits are powered and that you will see all the generators red auras mid game, even when they are already repaired.
I HEAVILY DISAGREE WITH THAT!
Ah ok, now I get it... no aura reading when the gates are powered and survivor could hide behind already repaired gens.
No, BBQ has already enough ways to get played around.
I mean WHEN aura reading kick in, only while perk is reading auras all generators are highlighted.
If i could tell that i'm being tracked i would agree on "ways around".
Regardnig the fix, DCing should be punished in the first time.... but nvm
What do you mean with the nerf?
The perk rancor reveals the survivor auras after the gen has been repaired, BBQ doesnt even do that
really not sure what you actually mean
P.S I didnt read the OP so I'm not sure if this is about trying to nerf BBQ to hell 😁
The game has only been out for two years, and this perk was released last year. If you're not going to read the OP, at least check your facts.