What does everyone think of the shrine?
For both the killer side and the survivor side. I think it's meh for survivors and pretty good for killers. because honestly, the killer stuff is usually good for everything. The survivor side usually get some decent/meh perks and the perks we get usually aren't licensed dlc perks (we did just get decisive which was pretty good)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I'm mostly fine with. I've every perk in the game so all it really provides is extra bp, which I often need.
Wait what are the perks I haven't looked yet!?
the perks are diversion windows of opportunity thrilling tremors and haunted grounds
but I asked the question meaning like do you like the shrine in general
I'm fine with the Shrine as a concept but I think I would like to see more perks in there now, as there's so many perks in game and I think it's really tough for new players - it's not so bad for veterans as we've mostly got the perks at this point.
survivor shrine: windows of oppurtunity is good for a looping build, diversion is next to useless
killer shrine: thrilling tremors is basically that perk that you wanna use if you dont have barbecue and chilli, still a really good perk.
haunted grounds is meh, you kinda just have to hope someone finds it at the start of the game
Diversion most definitely is not next to useless, but you need to know how to utilize it properly.
Would Altering BP per game etc not be more effective in assisting new players? It would definitely be daunting for a new player with all the perks etc and even if more perks were in the shrine it still takes commitment to obtain the shards ie. Maybe not as ideal for casual players?
ive never used it but from what ive seen its a meme perk
i think it should be random for everyone.