I want to play old Freddy...
That's it the title says it all he looked so much more fun and strategic!
That's it the title says it all he looked so much more fun and strategic!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dude, we moved on. Get over it please.
You mean the one where you couldn't interact with the survivors at all when they were not fully asleep?
Looks like you like pain.
Please....I don't want Self Care to be meta again...please!
speak for yourself? just because people dont make threads about it everyday (because they know its pointless) does not mean "we" moved on.
I miss playing as old Freddy too.
Don't take your frustrations out on me. The Developer made clear why he had to be changed.
idk why your first step was to rude, but I never got to play him, he just looks like he was more fun and requires actual strategy
In some ways I liked it but I hated that he was so slow to interact with people
you're right, i like to make my life difficult, but he also looks a million times more fun than he is now
Sorry if you found it rude. I honestly mean no ill will. Its just a point in past we wont return to, you need to move on.
fair enough but there's nothing to move on from if i was never back there :p
The Wraith is pretty similar to old Freddy, I usually play him when I need an Old Freddy fix.
rip, i wonder if they'll make freddy's next re-do a bit more like the old one? or do you think they'll take it a completely new direction?
Nope, his new power is more popular than he ever was and his only problem is hes a lil too powerful so hes gonna get lowered down abit, not redone.
I do play a lot of wraith lol, I just think the idea of having to force survivors into the dream world is so cool and more thematic to Freddy as a whole as well!
oh i heard they were re-doing him, well that sucks balls
I miss playing Old Freddy this new one is unfun to play as and against.
Me too, my friend. I miss playing Old Freddy. He was extremely underrated.