They will probably pull off some dope event that will make me spend my precious Steam moneys on Dead by Daylight instead of other deals during the Halloween Sale.
@TheDarkLycan said:
i think either a new set of cosmetics or maybe their way of implementing crafting maybe? or maybe a new killer since the next is due by January
Maybe but that seems like a long time to promote the next killer. The new killer still has that new car smell. I could see it for new cosmetics for the store.
@fcc2014 said: Looks like whatever it is, it is 3 Friday's from now. The 19th this month.
seems like all LeatherFaces think the same
I think this is referring to a Halloween event for Dead by Daylight with a new generator, hook, and cosmetics for both the killer and survivor. Additionally, sosomething tells me that the mid-chapter patch will also hit the same time as the Halloween event!
@PhantomMask20763 said:
I hope it's a teaser for a new killer that comes by itself. Like leatherfcae for example. It's been quite a while since we've gotten a solo act.
I doubt they'll ever randomly drop killers again considering they have a schedule.
@PhantomMask20763 said:
I hope it's a teaser for a new killer that comes by itself. Like leatherfcae for example. It's been quite a while since we've gotten a solo act.
I doubt they'll ever randomly drop killers again considering they have a schedule.
Yeah I know. It would be nice though since every Halloween we've gotten a cool dlc. Hopefully an amazing event will make up for it
I think you guys are missing a major point, Friday 19th Is the same date the new Halloween movie comes out, it's also the date of Michael Myers birthday....
New content for Myers Chapter? I freaking hope soooo!
I’m curious if the event will come with an update (I’m not saying a patch just an update) but will the update come on a Friday? Or do they have the event coded in and all they have to do is flip a switch and boom event is happening but if they had it coded in someone would’ve found information about it. I can’t see them making an update on a Friday because they don’t work the weekend. I must say I’m intrigued
@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
I’m curious if the event will come with an update (I’m not saying a patch just an update) but will the update come on a Friday? Or do they have the event coded in and all they have to do is flip a switch and boom event is happening but if they had it coded in someone would’ve found information about it. I can’t see them making an update on a Friday because they don’t work the weekend. I must say I’m intrigued
The timing seemed strange that is why i thought an event but don't they usually start on thursday, but it could be would make sense for a NA Thursday EU and Asia Friday.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See below
Poison Ivy new killer confirmed.
Looks like whatever it is, it is 3 Friday's from now. The 19th this month.
They will probably pull off some dope event that will make me spend my precious Steam moneys on Dead by Daylight instead of other deals during the Halloween Sale.
@chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx @lyric @Nickenzie @Lowbei @powerbats am i crazy(wait don't answer that) but it seems like it is tied to a halloween event right?
seems like all LeatherFaces think the same
@TheDarkLycan what do you think it is?
i think either a new set of cosmetics or maybe their way of implementing crafting maybe? or maybe a new killer since the next is due by January
@Patricia @not_Queen do you ladies want to offer any insight or soon tm?
@Patricia @not_Queen please ladies, we are thirsty for information.
Maybe but that seems like a long time to promote the next killer. The new killer still has that new car smell. I could see it for new cosmetics for the store.
hallowed blight = licensed killers cosmetics? sombrero hat Freddy confirmed?
Thirsty associated with female gamers may not be the correct context we are going for @TheDarkLycan
we are "craving" information. is that better?
Sure why not.
Yep that is what i was thinking minus the mid chapter patch.
I'm wondering if we will see those flowers and vines on lockers and around generators and hooks.
Nurse can pull it off though.
I doubt they'll ever randomly drop killers again considering they have a schedule.
Also there are alot of Leatherfaces in this thread lol.
I think you guys are missing a major point, Friday 19th Is the same date the new Halloween movie comes out, it's also the date of Michael Myers birthday....
New content for Myers Chapter? I freaking hope soooo!
Maybe a new map + new cosmetics?
PS4 otherwise we could play together.
Well the 19th is the day after my birthday, it's the day of the new movie and it's also Myers birthday.
It's also 13 days from then till Halloween and 14 till the 1st of november.
It'd be a perfect opportunity to do the 2 week bonus BP event like they wanted.
Hollowed grounds would fit in nicely for a 2 week event as well.
Cosmetics for Myers and Laurie.
Vines and such for the maps and perhaps a special event map.
Oh I found you as killer lol
I'm ready for a new event.
My tag is the same as on the forum. I'm sure i have played with everyone at some point. Either with or against.
The timing seemed strange that is why i thought an event but don't they usually start on thursday, but it could be would make sense for a NA Thursday EU and Asia Friday.
@fcc2014
Let's keep a little mystery on this one!
(Soon™)
Nice! Soon TM