I did a thing!!!

I know this isn't anything for people that play all the time and everything, but I finally got a p3 all perks survivor.

Comments

  • Nice congrats!! Once I actually finish unlocking all the survivors and their teachables, that's my next goal.

  • I think I stopped at 2 on ash since I wanted to use the muppet glove from the stars series on hima nd didn't wanan grind all teh perks out again on him. I think Ash (for bloody clothes) is my only prestige beside a p1 dwight on steam that I was like "I ain't using himany more or doing this again" once I realized you lost everything. ha

  • Congrats! Now start hoarding BP for the next chapter.

  • @animalmak said:

    Nice congrats!! Once I actually finish unlocking all the survivors and their teachables, that's my next goal.

    It takes forever if you dont play the game 24/7

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    I think I stopped at 2 on ash since I wanted to use the muppet glove from the stars series on hima nd didn't wanan grind all teh perks out again on him. I think Ash (for bloody clothes) is my only prestige beside a p1 dwight on steam that I was like "I ain't using himany more or doing this again" once I realized you lost everything. ha

    That's how I was at first, but once you get to 3 you dont have to worry about it anymore thankfully. But I understand if you dont want to.

  • @malatruse said:

    Congrats! Now start hoarding BP for the next chapter.

    Yeah no kidding.

  • @malatruse said:

    Congrats! Now start hoarding BP for the next chapter.

    probably gonna have a rough time doing that unless you enjoy killer still since it didn't take one full day even for a survivor queue thread to appear again lmfao

  • Nice job man now you have 23 more survivors to boost! Nah just kidding enjoy it and let your mind fly while creating fun builds.


    BTW: i just noticed that Control+Z works here, i discovered it because i accidentally deleted my line above and give the old Control+Z a try ๐Ÿ˜›

  • @Irisora said:

    Nice job man now you have 23 more survivors to boost! Nah just kidding enjoy it and let your mind fly while creating fun builds.

    BTW: i just noticed that Control+Z works here, i discovered it because i accidentally deleted my line above and give the old Control+Z a try ๐Ÿ˜›

    Thank you. I'm not that creative soooooo. Also at least you know.

  • Congrats! My current goal is to get all perks unlocked on EVERY survivor which will take forever lol. I have everybody to P3 and 6 survivors currently have every perk, I just need to do the rest. ๐Ÿ˜“

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    Congrats! My current goal is to get all perks unlocked on EVERY survivor which will take forever lol. I have everybody to P3 and 6 survivors currently have every perk, I just need to do the rest. ๐Ÿ˜“

    Well hopefully it's sooner than later