[CLOSED][Perk buff suggestion]: Technician
The noises caused by your repairs, sabotages, cleansing and their hearing distance are reduced by 6/8/10 metres. On a failed Skill Checks , there is a 25/50/75 % chance the progression loss and noise indicator will be prevented.
EDIT:
Patch 2.5.0
- Buff: now reduces the hearing distance by 8 metres across all Tiers.
Comments
honestly I would make it reduce all sounds the gen produces by 6/8/10 meters as long as you working on it alone or with someone who also has technician. along with the normal skill check fail benefits
This is exactly what i was about to change with the same amount but as i know the current distance make the gen already realy quiet
Healing? Sabotage and repairing okay but healing?
Healing is strange on this theme of perk. Let me give this idea:
The noises caused by your repairs and sabotage, their hearing distance are reduced by 0/4/8 metres. On a failed repair, sabotage Skill Checks, there is a 50/75/100 % chance the Generator explosion will be prevented.
How about: the gen remains completely silent as long as you work on it?
I would give u more awesomes if i could.
I agree, maybe not healing.
Updated: What about cleansing
Looks like you are the only one
Actually this would be the only buff to technician i would want to see. P.s I got you grandpa.
I´m not THAT old...
or am i?
Damn i´m getting old.
No idea if you are just try to be funny.

Nope but if they ever do rework the hatch. This could be a must load out. I'm referring to the closing of the hatch not the running around looping for 60s version.
Mainly because lore wise Min is the least altruistic and co-operative survivor
She was on an e-sports team though...but I understand what you mean. It's just annoying when I'm stealthily repairing a gen and then another person comes and ruins it.
You can't have teams equip that, you 2 run this you run this. That would be insane for any killer to deal with. If someone wants to use a slot that would be fine.
"A young woman surprised me the other day. She is another guest in this nightmare I can not seem to wake up from. She came running, passed by a wounded girl and didn’t stop. Just a glance behind her, and she was off again. With a determined look on her face, like she had something important to do. A lone wolf maybe? I am not sure what I should call this new person."
Maybe make it work against ruin but that might also be way too powerful