Patch 4.5.2 Woes (DC)
You probably won't believe this. But I was just kicked from 3 games in a row mid game. Is anyone else experiencing this consistently? All mid-game. There isn't a particular event that causes it, just running in an open area. A friend of mine was playing and he went to unhook someone and had a screen freeze for quite a few seconds, but doesn't seem to DC like I am.
Maybe this is just because everyone is jumping on at the same time? I am unsure
Comments
Sadly, everyone (survivors)
didn't affect me yet atleats
Damn, I really hope that is just a server issue that will blow over today. I haven't played barely at all since last patch... would hate to have DC be common
Just happened to me.
We had just completed the last generator. I got hit by NOED and the game kicked me out, so now I just look like I was salty because NOED.
Got a nice 5 min ban afterwards.
what a perfect timing LOL
This started happening to me a couple of days ago on Xbox One (pre-patch). Since the patch has been live, I haven't had any issues
Same, kicked me out of two consecutive games by removing my pip
Does this accumulate DC bans?
yes :)
Thats a generic error code btw. I've had that happen midgame if I didn't update my ps4 software. Maybe check into that. Could be unrelated to this patch
okay, just got dced again. yea I am going to try again tomorrow and hope it's a server overload issue
Yup
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229110/so-i-am-mad-as-hell-right-now-i-died-game-decided-a-death-is-a-disconnect#latest