Can confirm: Bogus desync hits have been fixed

I’m on Xbox, and you probably know that we got the 4.5.2 update early by accident. Played a couple games as survivor and can confirm that those hits have been fixed. Still have the stutter/frame drops for killer on console though for those who were hoping that’d be fixed.

Comments

  • Ok that's nice. They came through. Although now that I know it possible it could happen again.

  • Ok that's good hopefully they can fix the stutter at some point because ngl I did lose a few chases because of it during the red ranks

  • Nice :) Thanks for the heads up friend.

  • How about the UI changes? Did they make it in?

  • Good, now I can actually jump into the game again.

  • @Mr_K said:

    How about the UI changes? Did they make it in?

    The proposed ones on Twitter did, yeah.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I’m on Xbox, and you probably know that we got the 4.5.2 update early by accident. Played a couple games as survivor and can confirm that those hits have been fixed. Still have the stutter/frame drops for killer on console though for those who were hoping that’d be fixed.

    accident. Played a couple games as survivor and can confirm that those hits have been fixed

    Great :)


    Still have the stutter/frame drops for killer on console though for those who were hoping that’d be fixed.

    I would be shocked if it would have been fixed accidentally lol

  • Thank god at least survivors can play again