Devs Being Dirty with Spawn Points
Got spawned in the open in the saloon area with the Killer having a direct line of sight to me, which was a Huntress. Instantly had to crouch to dodge a hatchet and it barely missed. Thus began a grueling chase right off the bat. Getting tired of being spawned near the killer or out in the open in direct line of sight. If the devs want to make it that easy for Killers just have me downed already at the start of every match. I’m not even mad just laughing at how messed up this game has become.
Comments
You can loop a huntress in the saloon for ages tho
I'd think you would be ecstatic to have Huntress in the saloon. You can literally loop her for five gens in there, and she really can't do anything about it.
Not if they know how to use their ability properly
Yeah no. We managed to get down to one gen. She destroyed all of us.
You seem to have missed the point here entirely.
I mean they did say they were working on early game mechanic to stop gens popping so quickly.
So giving the Killer a freebie survivor off the bat is the way to go? Lol
I mean it works right? Lol
yeah direct LoS to the killer should NEVER happen.
ive had it a few times aswell (not recently though) and it really sucks for the survivor.
It isn't a freebie since the killer still has to chase and down the survivor. As long as it doesn't happen every single match, and the survivor doesn't spawn right next to the killer, I don't see a problem with spawning near the killer.
With a direct line of sight? Are you for real?
Yes, I am. Why do you play this game? To hide from the killer for the whole match and not interact with them? The point of playing is to do your best to survive. As long as you have some distance, it isn't a problem. Killers face the same with survivors spawning on hex totems or the hatch spawning right next to the last survivor.
I've lost count the number of times now I can hear killers terror radius while camera is spinning during loading and the number of times killer and I are staring at eachother as game loads in. I guess it's their way of solving the killer complaints of not finding survivors fast enough at start of trial and encouraging survivors to play offerings to start away from the killer.