Thoughts on Oppression?

Comments

  • could be a good perk, but the cooldown ruins it.


    either reduce the cooldown, or make it affect every gen on the map.

    currently i would not suggest to run it. it CAN work, but more often than not you're off much better with other Perks.

  • It's decent with Pop if you're playing a Killer that isn't great with Surge

  • It's decent I'd say. Not bad not amazing just somewhere in the middle.

  • I do enjoy running the perk along with Surveillance to know if a gen is regressing

  • I love it especially in the late game. Run it with pop or surveillance though

  • Oppression could be a great perk but it’s not because the cooldown is way too long. If they reduce the cooldown and just make the perk affect all gens then it would be great

  • @grunt7554 said:

    I do enjoy running the perk along with Surveillance to know if a gen is regressing

    Good Idea. I think I will try this combo.

  • Why people run it with Pop when it doesn't apply the same effect to as Pop?

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Why people run it with Pop when it doesn't apply the same effect to as Pop?

    Probably since they're gonna be kicking gens anyway, might as well. Alot of people dont bother wasting time kicking gens unless theres an actual benifit since often times a survivor will come by and tap it right after. While the 2 perks might not multiply each other's power...they're both still activating from 1 action and both giving people reason to take the time to kick a gen.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Is it worth running?

    Pair it with surveillance and its more viable. IMO surge is better

  • It's trash imo.

    The effect is reliant on survivors being bad at skill checks and the cooldown is extremely long

  • It's a nice perk to have, it saves you the time needed to kick multiple gens and gives a bit of info and gen regression. Hardly a game changer, but still nice to have.