Red Ranks=Mashed Potatoes



Taste the buttery goodness.

Comments

  • Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

  • Mashed Potatoes does sound good, but I don't have any :'(

  • Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(
  • CoolAKn said:

    Mashed Potatoes does sound good, but I don't have any :'(

    Just smash a potato man 
  • I like to add some salt to my mashed potatoes.
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(

    I know, why you make me hungry?

  • @Yzalirk said:
    I like to add some salt to my mashed potatoes.

    With fresh gravy.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Yzalirk said:
    I like to add some salt to my mashed potatoes.

    With fresh gravy.

    Noo stop please you're torturing me!!!

  • Yzalirk said:
    I like to add some salt to my mashed potatoes.
    Me too.
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(

    I know, why you make me hungry?

    Im sorrrry
  • Make sure to add some S A L T

  • Make sure to add some S A L T

    10 Tbsp's please.
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!
    

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(

    I know, why you make me hungry?

    Im sorrrry

    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger

  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!
    

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(

    I know, why you make me hungry?

    Im sorrrry

    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger

    What kinda cookies? D:
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:
    
    PhantomMask20763 said:
    

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(
    
    
    
    I know, why you make me hungry?
    

    Im sorrrry

    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger

    What kinda cookies? D:

    Chocolate Chip, they're my favorite. I'd eat any kind of cookie though as long as t's tasty.
    Also we might have to put the discussion back on track to your OP so the mods don't get mad at us.
    Why must you be so potato rank 1 survivors!!!

  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:
    
    PhantomMask20763 said:
    

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :(
    
    
    
    I know, why you make me hungry?
    

    Im sorrrry

    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger

    What kinda cookies? D:

    Chocolate Chip, they're my favorite. I'd eat any kind of cookie though as long as t's tasty.
    Also we might have to put the discussion back on track to your OP so the mods don't get mad at us.
    Why must you be so potato rank 1 survivors!!!

    OMG the best v.v
    & yeah, back to my salt!
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:
    
    PhantomMask20763 said:
    

    @Michiko said: PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!
    

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :( I know, why you make me hungry?

    Im sorrrry
    
    
    
    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger
    

    What kinda cookies? D:

    Chocolate Chip, they're my favorite. I'd eat any kind of cookie though as long as t's tasty.

    Also we might have to put the discussion back on track to your OP so the mods don't get mad at us.

    Why must you be so potato rank 1 survivors!!!

    OMG the best v.v
    & yeah, back to my salt!

    This is the start to a beautiful friendship.

  • TBH im addicted to churros and cheesesteaks myself. But i'll take your mashed potatos. 
  • Well, for relevance, each rank should have a certain skill gap from each other, and make it harder to pip (but not as easy to de-pip). Difference between ranks would affect the interaction speed of the survivors, and in some cases, the killer.

    • Grey Ranks (17-20): +10% interaction speed. Generators take 72 seconds to repair alone without perks or items.
    • Yellow Ranks (13-16): +0% interaction speed. Generators take 80 seconds to repair alone without perks or items.
    • Green Ranks (9-12): -10% interaction speed. Generators take 88 seconds to repair alone without perks or items.
    • Purple Ranks (5-8): -20% interaction speed. Generators take 96 seconds to repair alone without perks or items.
    • Red Ranks (1-4): -40% interaction speed. Generators take 112 seconds to repair alone without perks or items.
  • @Michiko said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:

    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Michiko said:
    
    PhantomMask20763 said:
    

    @Michiko said: PhantomMask20763 said:

    Nooo please stop!!! You're going to make me hungry and then I'll crave mashed potatoes. Please it's the middle of the night!!!
    

    That pic of Mashed Potatoes does look delish  :( I know, why you make me hungry?

    Im sorrrry
    
    
    
    It's ok I forgive you, I just got up to get some cookies to calm down my hunger
    

    What kinda cookies? D:

    Chocolate Chip, they're my favorite. I'd eat any kind of cookie though as long as t's tasty.

    Also we might have to put the discussion back on track to your OP so the mods don't get mad at us.

    Why must you be so potato rank 1 survivors!!!

    OMG the best v.v
    & yeah, back to my salt!

    This is the start to a beautiful friendship.

    I can feel it ❤️
  • Mashed potato has one of two uses.

    A delicious dish to be enjoyed by all.

    To hide vegetables in when you were a child.

  • @Michiko the Leatherface Society wants you to join our ranks.

  • @Michiko said:
    Taste the buttery goodness.

    You eat that during you derank from the red ranks?

    Sounds like the perfect game of DBD :wink:

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Michiko the Leatherface Society wants you to join our ranks.

    What in the cannibal cult is this?
  • This is actually stupid now I want mashed potatoes(not spam I really do now)
  • @Michiko said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Michiko the Leatherface Society wants you to join our ranks.

    What in the cannibal cult is this?

    We have Kool Aid


    update one of our more enthusiastic members cut him in two so no more kool aid

  • MMMM Mashed Potatoes!

    Potatoes in general are just MMMM ❤️