Begrimed Head nerfed 4.5
Why was this addon nerfed? It now is the EXACT SAME as Rusty Head. Trash nerf. Trash.
Don't even try and justify with Hemorrhage, that effect is so pointless.
Pathetic.
Why was this addon nerfed? It now is the EXACT SAME as Rusty Head. Trash nerf. Trash.
Don't even try and justify with Hemorrhage, that effect is so pointless.
Pathetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't even notice that they took away the gen slow speed for the purple, just... why?
Does... it really matter?
Sure, the nerf was pointless, but the debuff before was only 5% making a gen go from 80 to 84. Don't see the reasoning behind this change but again, the previous effect was so minor, who cares? She's getting an add-on pass soon anyway.
I would say it's worth if it gave blood hound effect but no can we refund addons yet
It's not like gens are flying or anything...
It does not. But people like to pick every little Nerf to complain.
I think I have seen this Add-On like 3 times. Most of the time Huntress-players go for Exhaustion, Wind-Up, Extra Hatchets or Cooldown.
I find this so stupid they nerf huntresses purple addon but they can’t ######### nerf iridescent head?
Have agree on that one. You dont need to have an Add On-Pass for Huntress to change the most broken Add On in the game. Especially since the Devs said long ago that the Iri Heads will have to go.
It was a weird change, because Huntress is suppose to be getting an addon pass in the future anyways. I don't really get it, but I don't see it as a big deal right now as the addon pass will likely change this addon again anyways.
I agree they had time to nerf a addon nobody complained about? But leave iridescent head in the game?
It matters in principle.
If a 5% speed reduction is unbalanced, why does Thana still exist?
it's just stupid
ye now its just a more expensive rusty head, i dont think most really use pool of bloods to track survivors enough to make this one worth buying over rusty head. TBF the repair speed debuff was barely useful.
the speed debuff was the only separator from Rusty Head, and it's the same effect as Thana except it was timed. I guess they rather Huntress just use Iri/Infantry or exhaustion/wind up
personally I like the mental warfare of a speed debuff