Best Wing Sauce?
Since so many people in these forums continue to comment on how they don't even play this game, I figure they're looking for another hard-hitting topic. So let's talk about what really matters. What's your absolute favorite Sauce with you CHICKEN WINGS? I can't possibly list all possible options, so have fun and be creative with the "OTHER" option.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This post is so American, omg.
I had to man lol.
TRUE KEKW
LOL what the, is this even allowed?
LOL, I sure hope so. This is the kind of question that will really explain this community to me.
Not just the pizza, but the wings too! Soon all things will be pineapple!
Who doesn't love hot wings? Definitely my favorite.
Though, I will say that dipping my wings in ranch is probably the next best thing imo.
Buffalo and BBQ together for Buckeye BBQ is Godsend.
Add some chili and it’s good
I'll take a variety of dry rubs over most sauces
pineapple?? I don't want to know!