Cringiest rant I've ever posted
Original title: "Cringiest build I've ever seen"
Edit: OK this post and some of my comments on here are a little harsh because DBD has been very frustrating for me to play since the mid chapter, so when I come across games like this, it leaves an especially bitter taste in my mouth. Next time I'll take some deep breaths before posting cringe lol. Without further ado, here is the cringe in its original form..
Legion
Perks: Coulrophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's Calling, and Distressing
Add ons: Iridescent Button and Defaced Smiley Pin
Offering: Mary's Letter
2 guys suicided on hook, 1 hid in a corner and I put my controller down and walked away
I refuse to ever play a game like that. Not saying it's "OP" or anything, but it's the most unfun experience I've ever had while playing DBD. No thanks.
Comments
Just don't heal. Legion now has to down you without their power.
He did you guys a favor, now you have even less reason to heal and just pump gens
Not really looking for strategies, it's purely unfun so I won't play and ensure he gets as little BP and enjoyment out of the game as possible
In case of builds like this i sometimes take Autodidact. Slower speeds is beneficial for me.
Sounds like something @TheClownIsKing would run lol
I think the most annoying builds I’ve faced are a Huntress with Iridescent Head / Infantry Belt, Devour Hope / Undying and an Ebony Mori. And an entire SWF using WGLF, Soul Guard, Dead Hard and No Mither. 😂
Autodidact and profit?
jk, just don't heal vs legion and he wasted 3 perks.
This build doesn't do ANYTHING except hurt healing.
Not one perk there affects gens.
Some survivors love to be at full health all the time.
This build is to prevent healing, which you really don't do against legion anyway. He effectively is playing perkless. If the team is semi competent they will realize this quickly in the match and focus gens.
I came against something similar once. Just meant I didn't heal
Impossible healing Legion? Seems perfectly cromulant to me.
Slam out gens efficiently and you win. Try to use self-care and God weeps.
Nobody actually reads lol
Reading is overrated lololol
I take it you haven't played against a Knockout, Ruin, Infectious Fright Nurse ?
That's what I just faced. Slug party at 5 gens against a bunch of solo players.
No offense but i've ran into several huntresses who did this and I swear, I made one of those killers SO TILTED I had them on me for half the game.
Lowkey, if I run into anyone that does this I just do my best to be as toxic as possible because that ruins the point of the iridescent drawback and gives you one shot. I ran loops around them, baited them, stunned and teabagged every time she missed her hatchet throw or got stunned by me. To avoid the bloodlust, I evaded her for a set amount of time and kept going; right when we got exit gates open, i had narrowly just escaped an M1 Via Dead hard and then my teammates body blocking for me (she wasted her last hatchet before I got to the exit gate). Funniest shmt EVER.
Obviously, I've never toxic unless I predict a build that says "No fun game for you." And thats one of them. If you intend to make the game boring, I'll make game as enraging and as annoying as possible for you and that match was 0.000001% chance to ever run a killer for that long. I'm NEVER pulling that off again, lmao.
Perks: Ruin, BBQ, Popgoes, Undying. Soo, KEKKKEK.
Edit v1: had some grammatical errors.
I'll have you know that Twins with Sloppy,Corrupt,Ruin+Undying is also a super fun experience ☝️
Oooh that one sounds thrilling. Well, at least you get enough time on the floor to think about all the other games you could play after that very unique and interesting DBD experience.
In my case it's Borderlands - once again.
This is true. I've had so many people demand to heal me against 3 token Devour Hope, or Tier 3 Myers.
That’s actually pretty unique and that’s what I love to see. Hate seeing ruin undying or corrupt pop every match
I had resilience yesterday. Let Nancy heal me near full and I started working on a gen. She refused to work on it insisting to finish healing me :D.
And I had a medkit.
Okay, I'm not normally one to be so blunt, but for ######### sakes theres nothing wrong with that build. All of this perks and add-ons are worthless against half the teams any Legion player will go against, and the rest are absolute potatoes that die to their own stubbornness.
If you want to complain about unfun builds, how about slugging Nurses or basement killers? An anti-healing legion's got nothing on that and doesn't deserve an entire post complaining and telling everyone how spiteful you are.
How is it unfun when it doesn't really affect you? All you have to do to counter is so gens. What's hard about that? Legion will waste time trying to knife everyone while you're right back on that gen.
I mean... that's not a great Legion build. Survivors already shouldn't be healing against you if they know what's up since it is dead easy for Frenzy to get injuries. As Legion, you're better off with a build that either aids you in chase or punishes staying injured. So stuff like either Brutal, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and I'm All Ears or Thanatophobia and Trail of Torment.
That's a pretty clever legion. Good on him, well played Legion.
If anything here is cringey to me, it's this statement.
Ah yes, calling someone else's build cringy simply because you don't like it. Fantastic.
What's the deal? That build isn't even good. As a Legion main, I would only run that if I'm trying to meme.
Bwahahaha
Swap out Nurses Calling for forced penance, and you’re on the money.
I use this on Clown a lot to keep players injured as long as possible for 3 reasons. Slugging puts WAY more pressure on the survivors, Clown ends chases insanely fast on injured survivors, and nec survivors realise how dangerous it is to remain injured they either waste HUGE amounts of time trying to do so, or if it is too difficult to heal or be healed then they’re pressured off of gens much easier.
Coulrophobia is a seriously underrated gem.
For stealth purposes. Just because both states are one hit down doesn’t mean there’s no point. Leaving a blood trail and groaning is infinitely worse than being exposed yet almost silent.
In support of you (because everyone is all like jUsT dOn’T hEaL, jUsT dO gEnS) I can see how this build is painful on a small map even against Legion.
Iridescent Button makes it impossible to hide against FF. Impossible. They’re also always going to know which gens everyone else is on after first FF hit. Let me guess? Once everyone was injured and they cranked out a FF hit to activate Killer Instinct, they’d cancel once they found/reached the second target?
Anyway, I can see why you made this post. Anti heal builds are not given the respect they deserve, as evident by many responses here.
Yeah that's what he did. I appreciate the response! Like I said I'm not complaining that it's too strong, it's just not fun. I've gone against similar builds on other maps and it's not a big deal because you can escape the killer's terror radius or at least make it so he has a long way to travel to get to you, giving others time on gens. There was really nowhere to go and the first guy to get hooked immediately suicided, so there was really no point in trying.
I'm not so sure its not respecting anti heal builds. I can definitely see those being good on Killers where their powers heavily encourage healing. In fact I've run them myself on occasion. I absolutely run Nurses + Sloppy on my Myers build that extensively uses Tier 1. I used to run both Sloppy and Old Thana on Deathslinger. I can absolutely see an anti heal build on Clown being super scary. Wraith or Ghost Face with anti heal makes perfect sense. Same with Spirit.
Legion isn't that though. He kind of encourages you to never heal ever because it is so easy to get injured again. I've had overall a fantastic time doing the exact opposite with my perks on Leigon. Instead of making healing impossible, I run several perks that make not healing a terrible idea. I don't care if they get a heal off... I'll just Frenzy them and instantly eat those 32s they used.
I don't think quitting mid game and calling a build cringey instead of adapting is respect worthy especially for a veteran.
But people should be civilised and discuss without insulting others.
So what? Nerf legion?
Yes. Since they are closest to being a group of survivors themselves, I think we should remove Legion's weapon and power. In fairness, we should give him the ability to work on gens
(Jk btw)
True. I have been an idiot lately. And to @TheClownIsKing 's credit, it wasn't until their kind reply that I realized it. So thank you, @TheClownIsKing!
You shouldn't call yourself an idiot. You are not. No one here is.
OK ok. I have been less than stellar lately. :)
not The worst suggestion ive heard tbh
T H E L E G