Does Amanda have arthritis?

I’ve noticed that waifu has problems crouching efficiently without combat straps. 

If you are in your 20’s and it takes you 1 1/2 seconds to bend your knees, something is very wrong. 

We need combat straps built into her kit. Ambush already takes a good chunk of
time to charge without addons. And crouching is first person slugging with tenacity when it comes to movement speed.

Something’s gotta give. 

Comments

  • I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

  • I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    Never thought of it that way. Still I don’t think it makes bending the knees more difficult. Unless you’re scared of the pighead knocking things over.  
  • What about Doctor taking him a decade to just close his fist? But he is older to be fair, and really disfigured. :P
  • PigNRun said:
    What about Doctor taking him a decade to just close his fist? But he is older to be fair, and really disfigured. :P
    That dude has wires for veins.  He’s all kinds of ######### up. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    Never thought of it that way. Still I don’t think it makes bending the knees more difficult. Unless you’re scared of the pighead knocking things over.  

    It's probably really hard to see out of. I doubt she has good depth perception while wearing it, so maybe it puts her off balance or something.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    Never thought of it that way. Still I don’t think it makes bending the knees more difficult. Unless you’re scared of the pighead knocking things over.  

    It's probably really hard to see out of. I doubt she has good depth perception while wearing it, so maybe it puts her off balance or something.

    Lol like a cat using its tail for balance. Yeah no I don’t buy it. She really shouldn’t have such a slow crouch speed. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.
    

    Never thought of it that way. Still I don’t think it makes bending the knees more difficult. Unless you’re scared of the pighead knocking things over.  

    It's probably really hard to see out of. I doubt she has good depth perception while wearing it, so maybe it puts her off balance or something.

    Lol like a cat using its tail for balance. Yeah no I don’t buy it. She really shouldn’t have such a slow crouch speed. 

    Realism-wise, I can see it. Pig heads are pretty heavy. Balance-wise, maybe she could crouch faster. I think her ambush needs work first though.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs it would be perfect if crouching was fast. Really it’s just the crouching speed. The ambush charging time isn’t bad. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @ShrimpTwiggs it would be perfect if crouching was fast. Really it’s just the crouching speed. The ambush charging time isn’t bad. 

    It's not so much the charge time as it is the roar on her ambush. I think she would have a lot more mind game potential if survivors didn't know when she was charging.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @ShrimpTwiggs it would be perfect if crouching was fast. Really it’s just the crouching speed. The ambush charging time isn’t bad. 

    It's not so much the charge time as it is the roar on her ambush. I think she would have a lot more mind game potential if survivors didn't know when she was charging.

    She has massive mind game potential, I cancel the charge on the ambush to get her to roar without actually charging. I do this to scare survivors out of hiding places, thinking I know where they are and am looking to land an ambush. 

    I also use it to get survivors to jump over or leave pallets. Works every time. 

    And if you’ve got a score to settle, repeatedly cancel the ambush charge to fake them out into a false sense of security, so they won’t know when to bolt until it’s too late. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs it would be perfect if crouching was fast. Really it’s just the crouching speed. The ambush charging time isn’t bad. 

    It's not so much the charge time as it is the roar on her ambush. I think she would have a lot more mind game potential if survivors didn't know when she was charging.

    She has massive mind game potential, I cancel the charge on the ambush to get her to roar without actually charging. I do this to scare survivors out of hiding places, thinking I know where they are and am looking to land an ambush. 

    I also use it to get survivors to jump over or leave pallets. Works every time. 

    And if you’ve got a score to settle, repeatedly cancel the ambush charge to fake them out into a false sense of security, so they won’t know when to bolt until it’s too late. 

    I still think the roar should be dropped, but I'll definitely try these out. Thanks for the tips. :chuffed:

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    ShrimpTwiggs said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs it would be perfect if crouching was fast. Really it’s just the crouching speed. The ambush charging time isn’t bad. 

    It's not so much the charge time as it is the roar on her ambush. I think she would have a lot more mind game potential if survivors didn't know when she was charging.

    She has massive mind game potential, I cancel the charge on the ambush to get her to roar without actually charging. I do this to scare survivors out of hiding places, thinking I know where they are and am looking to land an ambush. 

    I also use it to get survivors to jump over or leave pallets. Works every time. 

    And if you’ve got a score to settle, repeatedly cancel the ambush charge to fake them out into a false sense of security, so they won’t know when to bolt until it’s too late. 

    I still think the roar should be dropped, but I'll definitely try these out. Thanks for the tips. :chuffed:

    Yeah. :) 

    we need the roar. It’s part of the film and I really love the creative ways that you can mess with survivors. 
  • Want realism ?
    How about 2 David's (Although i think 1 is enough) beating the crap out of both Amanda and Hag, that's it for you there, no way 4 grown up's are scared of some tiny mud creature and a lady with a Pig head

    also, given David's background, he's not afraid of taking a beating, so to speak

  • Amanda needs some joint pills. Combat straps definitely needs to become part of her base kit.
  • I don't know if you guys haven't noticed yet but The Pig is a fictional character in a video game... ^^''
    And maybe she got problems with her knees? Who knows! Maybe from carrying all these heavy survivors around and hooking them.

  • Years of dropping it low and slow for daddy (me) it's her muscle memory, not arthritis. 
    I'm not sorry.

    As for the discussion on her roar, it needs to stay for balance reasons. Saying it should be gone is like saying the wraiths bell should be completely silent. They're both unbalanced bad ideas especially without alternatives to keep their abilities fair.
  • I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    If we're being specific it's not actually a pig head but you could make the argument that The Entity was too stupid to realise it was a latex mask and actually gave the poor girl a pig head to wear
  • I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    If we're being specific it's not actually a pig head but you could make the argument that The Entity was too stupid to realise it was a latex mask and actually gave the poor girl a pig head to wear
    Why does the entity treat our killers badly like that, they deserve better 
  • Heroin is a hell of a drug.

  • @DarkWo1f997

    You seem to be a fan of the pig. Which is more important to you?

    Buffing her crouching and dash

    Buffing her RBTs?

  • I'd imagine wearing a giant rotting pig head would make any kind of moving that much more difficult.

    If we're being specific it's not actually a pig head but you could make the argument that The Entity was too stupid to realise it was a latex mask and actually gave the poor girl a pig head to wear
    Why does the entity treat our killers badly like that, they deserve better 
    The entity did give the doctor electric powers and he's quite happy with life. 
  • She's gotta be in mid 40's by now :p

  • @DarkWo1f997

    You seem to be a fan of the pig. Which is more important to you?

    Buffing her crouching and dash

    Buffing her RBTs?

    Both need some work. I don’t need a buffed dash, I’ve said repeatedly that I think it’s just fine where it is. Just built in combat straps. I don’t like that survivors can see jigsaw auras at all times, and that they have a 1/4 chance of instantly removing it at the first box. 

    I think she would be very well balanced with built in combat straps. I think she’d be nearly where she needs to be. 
  • @DarkWo1f997

    You seem to be a fan of the pig. Which is more important to you?

    Buffing her crouching and dash

    Buffing her RBTs?

    Both need some work. I don’t need a buffed dash, I’ve said repeatedly that I think it’s just fine where it is. Just built in combat straps. I don’t like that survivors can see jigsaw auras at all times, and that they have a 1/4 chance of instantly removing it at the first box. 

    I think she would be very well balanced with built in combat straps. I think she’d be nearly where she needs to be. 
    Yes, just a few tweaks to how the rbt works with the while rng thing. And built in combat straps. Rework combat straps for normal movement speed while crouching or something