Will next chapter be behaviors biggest?
After two disasters in a row they have a huge opportunity for the next chapter to turn it around.
After two disasters in a row they have a huge opportunity for the next chapter to turn it around.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends what you mean by biggest, I'd rather not see them introduce some new significant gameplay feature or character, unsure how much complexity this code base can deal with. I'd rather their next chapter was their smallest in terms of new features. Fix what we already have.
Update is already half here. Survivors already run injured like Leon and Claire from resident evil 2 remake..
No. Maybe the anniversary chapter.
actually I am hoping the new mechanic that started as some kind of early game collapse will release then.
The anniversary chapter should be a really big one but i do hope that the next chapter will be fun like blights
It's been asked before so I won't even waste my breath but something something Game Health. You fill in the rest.
Their own schedule is them tightening their noose. They are now held to such a schedule that they do not have the proper time allowed to fix the changes and bugs that always happen after a patch, big or small, chapter or mid- chapter. It has been said many times as soon as a patch or chapter is released, the next is already being worked on.
An endless cycle of catch-up is being played out as we speak with the recent update patch fixes while a new chapter announcement is imminent.
I feel bad for them on one hand because it sucks to always be one step behind. On the other though," penny wise, pound foolish "
yeah it will be the bigges bug fest
No, the 20th will be the 5 year anniversary. Half a decade. Surely that will be the biggest.
If it's Candyman I'll be disappointed anyway.
Gimme Jason or riot 😡
Give me Jason for the 5th anniversary😡 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you've been playing the game for a while you should know things only go downhill with every update
I have every expectation that it's going to be terrible
Biggest amount of bugs?