I just tested this as Huntress, and had no issues...could definitely get through the bus as normal
As a mod, can you explain why no one is addressing the fact that the Unbroken emblem scoring is in fact broken and yet we're being told it's a visual bug in the hotfix notes for 4.5.2.? It's causing players to ONLY score if you escape the match and making it so a safety pip, is actually a depip. It's one of the communities biggest gripes right now next to the desync issues and yet no one has addressed it properly.
As a mod, can you explain why no one is addressing the fact that the Unbroken emblem scoring is in fact broken and yet we're being told it's a visual bug in the hotfix notes for 4.5.2.? It's causing players to ONLY score if you escape the match and making it so a safety pip, is actually a depip. It's one of the communities biggest gripes right now next to the desync issues and yet no one has addressed it properly.
Seconded. Why has this not been mentioned anywhere?
So at 4pm I got an update and when I updated I was still on version 4.5.0, I played for about an hour and I have just restarted the game and I have another update, so hopefully this fixes it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you take a video?
Cuz that's hilarious if it's true.
Yes please get me a video or something :(
I don't like being that guy buuuuuuuut... "pRetTY gOoD jOb sO FAr"
You got to be ######### joking right?
I just tested this as Huntress, and had no issues...could definitely get through the bus as normal
Update your game.
As a mod, can you explain why no one is addressing the fact that the Unbroken emblem scoring is in fact broken and yet we're being told it's a visual bug in the hotfix notes for 4.5.2.? It's causing players to ONLY score if you escape the match and making it so a safety pip, is actually a depip. It's one of the communities biggest gripes right now next to the desync issues and yet no one has addressed it properly.
Seconded. Why has this not been mentioned anywhere?
The bus have two different possible versions right? Could it be a case of only one of the two being fixed?
It must be a joke. The last time that happened to me was when I played Trapper.
So at 4pm I got an update and when I updated I was still on version 4.5.0, I played for about an hour and I have just restarted the game and I have another update, so hopefully this fixes it